Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Zombie news with a stupid comment (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/zombie-news-stupid-comment-75595/)

lbwar15 11-04-2012 12:31 AM

Zombie news with a stupid comment

1 Attachment(s)
I was just walking by the tv and I heard the words zombie apocalypse. So I stopped to see what it was. It was some local news channel talking about what the zombie apocalypse actually is. While showing pictures of flooded houses from past hurricanes a man was saying "it's not zombies in general it is just a term used for any bad situation, after all if your ready for zombies your ready for anything" the reporter then talked about how the CDC recommends everyone has a zombie plan. It then showes a man with a ax then a man shooting a zombie target with a handgun. The reporter then states well the ax will come in handy but I'm not so sure about the gun.

This was all I could do.

c3shooter 11-04-2012 01:57 AM

I console myself with the knowledge that in a true apocalypse situation, the reporters will be among the first to go.

:rolleyes:

robocop10mm 11-04-2012 02:01 AM

I have always wondered, do left wing zombies require more marksmanship to bring down because their brains seem to be much smaller to begin with?

Marlinman 11-04-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm
I have always wondered, do left wing zombies require more marksmanship to bring down because their brains seem to be much smaller to begin with?

I do believe a good solid shot of 00 to the head fixes this problem......w a follow up shot of same as a safety measure.

lbwar15 11-04-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

This is something to consider.

Mosin 11-04-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Like putting down a horse, draw a line from both eyes, the intersecting x is where the brain is.

Rick1967 11-04-2012 02:54 AM

I am glad that there are idiots who think like that. They will just make things easier for the rest of us.

PC167 11-04-2012 05:15 AM

Well... at least there always be a few to sacrifice themselves in the zombie apocalypse... :-D :-D

Axxe55 11-04-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PC167 (Post 1001172)
Well... at least there always be a few to sacrifice themselves in the zombie apocalypse... :-D :-D

well maybe we can take comfort in the theory that the zombies will go for the liberal anti gunners first! they're not armed and would be easy pickin's for the zombies!:eek::D

Marlinman 11-04-2012 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by axxe55

well maybe we can take comfort in the theory that the zombies will go for the liberal anti gunners first! they're not armed and would be easy pickin's for the zombies!:eek::D

Especially if we hamstrung said libtards as bait;)