Zombie Journal

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zombie Journal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 02:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Zombie Journal

Lets have some goofy 1st person fun.........

This looks like a good place to get some supplies. I don't see any thing.....no movement......no shadows........weird.......... this place looks empty. OK I'll go quiet but fast find some small things....ummmm.....crackers, cookies, drinks, tylenol, BC powder, cough syrup, pork and beans.......I can do this.......I know I can.

BeeeeBeeep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.........riiiiiiiiing......riiiiiiiiing....... ....riiiiiiiiiing

"Hello"

Hey baby it's me, I'm on the way but I just found the Exxon empty...there's nothing around. I'm running in real quick and get some stuff. I'll call as soon as I'm back in the car.

"No please don't, please........wait for sun up OK?"

No I can do this, it's completely empty, I'll be OK I promise. I'll call you in a few minutes when I'm back in the car. I'll find you a butterfinger OK?

"Please please please be careful, you see anything you run OK? Please don't take any chances..........I don't like this." OK baby, I love you........I'll call you in a few minutes and I'll be home soon. "I love you too......be careful..........and hurry." Beep

Chachunk.........ding ding ding ding ding ding.......FOOOOOOMP. OK, you can do this...eyes open move fast. I can't believe I got so lucky, this place is dead. Open the door slow, it might squeak.........squeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Crap! Little too loud, I gotta be careful could be something around here I don't see.

Look at all this stuff. This place is a goldmine.........I need some bags. OK here we go......of yea snickers, butterfingers, M&M's, payday.........oh here we go! Pork and beans, baked beans, potted meat, oh yea this is great! We'll eat like royalty tonight!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"..............

WTH? Oh crap! Zombie! Crap crap crap.......get out of here......oh hell.......what happened! They're everywhere where'd they come from!..............I'll never get out of here. Wait wait, calm down don't panic........I can do this.

OK what do I do now.......find the back door? Walk out and run? Crap I don't know what to do.......gotta do something........gotta get home! God my hearts beating fast, calm down man come on.......be cool......think think think!

OK I'm going for the door......I can run right past em and straight to the car...........no problem! Here we go..........."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"........Oh craaaa......NO! OUCH! Crap! run run run!!!!!

Chichuk....ding ding di.....SLAM! OH god oh god.....where the hell did he come from...........no........this isn't happening.......that effer bit me.......god no.....please!

Gotta call her.....beep beebeep beep beep beep beep........riiiiiing riiiii

"Crap what took so long!...........hello!.........hello!..........bab y!"

I didn't see him baby....he was right behind me at the door.....I don't know where he came from........he bit me! They were everywhere outside.....I just didn't see him in the store......oh god baby.......he bit me he bit me!

"Noooooooo no no no no no no no no no.......I told you" She says as she cries

Bye bye baby.........don't let me in......I love y..........THUMP! THUD!

"hello! hello!........noooooooooooo"

Someone else take up here, then someone else, and on and on........

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

Last edited by jca1; 05-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-21-2011, 11:46 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

dang, I thought this would be funny...........guess it was stooopid? My bad

[]]]]]]]]]]]]\>
"----)_'_\--(
"--------\--\
"---------\_/

Old 05-21-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Journal, Day 6

I never liked South Florida. Too damn hot, too damn sticky and not in that good way... too many damn tourists. And I hate South Beach. I hate that on the day after the Rapture some suit wants me to figure out where her hot little girlfriend is heading each night (yeah, this is South Florida).

"I need a Hummer," I tell her.

"This is not that kind of movie. Cash only," she snaps back. "Try the back room at Tootsies. Just find out where she's going and you get paid. Cash money, and I got lots of it."

"No, babe, I need a truck. One with a good engine. I putter down Ocean in that Neon and everybody will look. Hummer won't stand out."

So, Rapture cometh, and I'm sitting in a Hum-V tailing the tail into B.E.D. (You know BED, that club on Washington. "Let's go to BED," everyone says. ) There's a line of course. A fat man in a dinner jacket gets turned away. Some Brenda goes goodbye. But I know the big Russian at the door. We'd done a job in Cairo once, a messy affair and I'll say no more about it here. I walk up, he nods, I walk in.

Soon as I do there's screaming and everyone is heading back out. And hell, it's not even 2AM. Something's up. I finger my girl, Elsie - LCP, but cursing because her big sister isn't around.

Like the old man said, if you find my dead ass it'll be on a bed of brass.