Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zombie Attack!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 PM   #111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I don't want no dude wearing blue tights with his undies on the outside watching my 6.

But I will take Superman's heat ray vision They way I can burn all zombies to a crisp and then I can burn the cloths off my lady watchin my 6......
Trust me, I don't want him anywhere near my six...just couldn't think of anyone else capable of getting my target far enough out of the fallout zone.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #112

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyellow View Post
Bro, Jessica Biel is ultra hot, but she needs to decide if she is a sex symbol, or an actress, because she doesn't have the acting chops to pull off category two, and she needs to show more skin to be in category one....

The same can, oddly enough, be said for the other two "famous" Jessica's - none of them can act their way out of a closet and yet none of them are showing off the goods.....

Famous WHY again??

Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #113

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Bro, Jessica Biel is ultra hot, but she needs to decide if she is a sex symbol, or an actress, because she doesn't have the acting chops to pull off category two, and she needs to show more skin to be in category one....

The same can, oddly enough, be said for the other two "famous" Jessica's - none of them can act their way out of a closet and yet none of them are showing off the goods.....

Famous WHY again??
true but there is pics of jessica alba with a see through green shirt that shows her goods pretty nice but i agree Biel deffinitly need to show us her goodies now one ?, who is the other jessica?

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 03-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #114

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtdeath66 View Post
true but there is pics of jessica alba with a see through green shirt that shows her goods pretty nice but i agree Biel deffinitly need to show us her goodies now one ?, who is the other jessica?
Being unable to dress yourself accordingly on the red carpet and not realizing that flash bulbs illuminate your bewbs ISN'T what being a sex symbol is about.

Alba has had SEVERAL "sexy chick" roles, where she consistantly is dressed in ridiculous panties, or we see a hint of a bra/cleavage and then the bedroom door closes or we get a cut seen to Dane Cooks' ugly mug....In the Fantastic 4 she's invisible when not wearing clothes... HELLO!! a cut scene to rear view as she runs behind something for cover would at least BE SOMETHING....

Biel gives us the bewb shot in that idiot Adam Sandler flick, and we see her in panties my high school girlfriend wore UNTIL we had sex for the 3rd or 4th time, then she got an upgrade to thongs and I have NEVER dated a girl since then that wears those damn things....

Jessica Simpson gives us legs galore in The Pukes from Hazard and some cleavage, but nothing....

NONE of them can act. Period.

No, by comparison....

Sex symbol:

Angelina Jolie. Has anyone NOT seen her naked? And a couple of Academy Awards.

Haley Berry. Swordfish Anyone? Monster's Ball? Academy Award.

Scarlett Johansson. Lesbian sex scene with Penelope Cruz?? Nominated for 4 Golden Globes - clearly the gal can act....

Kim Basinger. The Getaway remake? HOT! Academy Award...

Charlize Theron. Raindeer Games, and a couple of others. Academy Award.

You can be hot, do a nude scene, and still be talented enough to win awards.

Or, you can be cast as a sex symbol with NO ACTING talent and never go anywhere except to the bank cashing checks from tickets bought by 15 year olds, but your fellow actors won't really respect your talents....

Old 03-31-2009, 10:23 PM   #115

Liked 1413 Times on 807 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAPT9 View Post
You can’t have only one song as back ground music. It would drive me more nuts than the Zombies would so how about some Golden Earring: Radar love, When the Bullet Hits the Bone and Twilight Zone
When the Bullet Hits the Bone is Twilight Zone

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 03-31-2009, 10:58 PM   #116

Liked 11 Times on 3 Posts

gun- a mateba unica 6 44mag
song- drumroll by p.o.s (or the basics by p.o.s)
back up - angelina jolie (if i had to pick one of her characters it would be fox from wanted)

a split second of man made perfection dialogue, speed, and direction.

Last edited by dcp1987; 03-31-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Old 04-10-2009, 05:57 AM   #117

Okay, here goes. Since I am a noob to the whole weapons thing, I'm gonna have to go with a full tactical version of a 870 12 gauge. Common I know, but they look cool and would probably work well in the confines of the mall.

Next, the music blasting through the PA would be Rob Zombie's "Never Gonna Stop Me". That should get my adrenline going if the the shot gun blasts don't!

Next, my second would be John Wayne, but he'd have to be on his horse and charging down the mall like he was charging across the meadow in True Grit. You know, both guns blazing (kind of makes up for my cool but limited choice of weapons) and reigns in mouth. The whole bit.

Finally, when all is over with and John goes back to the wax museum (he's dead you know) I'll need a new "second". This time it'd be Sarah Chalke (Elliot from Scrubs). She's cute (does underwear commercials now) and I think would be all 'round fun to hang with after killing zombies and you need to drink some beers and "loosen up". Of course, after she kisses my boo-boo's. Hey, she is a doctor!

sarah-chalke-season-6-party-3.jpg  

Old 04-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #118

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 764

weapons of choice to slay zombies=m-60E4...side arm S.A.1911 .45

covering my back val kilmer sporting his hk-91 from the movie (HEAT)

rosie o'donald..just cause she want be armed and it will be fun watching the zomibes tear her fatass apart...& most of them will die from high cholesterol poison

jamming to METALLICA's SEEK & DESTROY..anything from the kill'em all album..
& anything from SLAYER!..JUST THE SOLO ENDING played really loud 180dbs (prince Lets go Crazy)..hes a bad little smurf on guitar...

Last edited by m72law; 04-10-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahque View Post
<------- have you seen me..... large whte gorilla..... aint no zombie messin with that... I'd run through a pack of zombies and give double hand claps and watch their heads explode........

with go away playin in the back ground.....

The vision of that was awesome!

Old 04-10-2009, 10:05 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by m72law View Post
weapons of choice to slay zombies=m-60E4...side arm S.A.1911 .45

covering my back val kilmer sporting his hk-91 from the movie (HEAT)

rosie o'donald..just cause she want be armed and it will be fun watching the zomibes tear her fatass apart...& most of them will die from high cholesterol poison

jamming to METALLICA's SEEK & DESTROY..anything from the kill'em all album..
& anything from SLAYER!..JUST THE SOLO ENDING played really loud 180dbs (prince Lets go Crazy)..hes a bad little smurf on guitar...

I prematurely quoted... You made some great points. The movie HEAT has one of the best gun battles ever in it and it would be a slow humiliating death for the zombies after tearing into that nasty a** Rosie.