Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zombie Attack!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Zombie Attack!

I saw this thread on another forum and thought it would be perfect here, with a few modifications of course... Hopefully no one has beat me to it, if so, mods feel free to delete away.

So you're trapped in a mall when zombies attack, you have three choices to make. What single weapon would you bring (lets just say ammo isn't an issue)? What song would be blasting over the PA as you dispatch the baddies? Finally, which famous person would be covering your six? Obviously Chuck Norris is not an acceptable answer for the latter simply because you probably don't want to spend the whole time dodging dacapitated zombie carcasses.

Here are my picks...

Weapon - High Standard 1911
Song - Passive by A Perfect Circle
Person - Uma Thurman (She could probably kick my ass and if need be we could repopulate, tee hee)

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice

Last edited by Shingles44; 02-13-2009 at 05:56 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default sounds like fun

the weapon would be my mossy 500
the sidekick would be jessica alba in the whole dark angel realm she was so hottttt
and the music would be a nice little soundtrack of rage against the machine, ,lamb of god and psychopathic records, with the song paper planes from m.i.a. randomly sneaking in there every now and then
that would be the stuff. i left angie jolie alone so JD could have her

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you

Old 02-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #3

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

I was a semi-auto shotgun shooting asswhippin 3.5" mags (with zero recoil) and I want Alice from Resident Evil covering my 6 that chick is bad ass and can kick some zombie brain eating ass. Plus I would suck some of her blood out and inject it into me and become imune to the virus causing all the zombies. Song would be We all live in a yellow submarine. OK OK OK OK Pantera's Death Rattle or some other form of speed metal. nothing like blasting zombies and speed metal to get you pumped up.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I'd like my Mossy 500 as well
Dirty Harry on my 6
Suicide Solution pt II by Pantera

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Ha ha hah - Mad props for the thread. Great idea. "lifted" or not. Much love to sgtdeath66 for leaving me my beloved Angelina...LOL

Okay, I would want the following:

Weapon: Touch choice. Lots of CQB, but malls also have long corridors that you might need to defend. I am going with the fully automatic version of the Kriss Vector SMG in .45 ACP. Of course I will be taking my Nighthawk GRP as well. Both chambered for .45 ACP and I get two weapons because, well, I'm a Mod that's why.

Cohort: Angelina Jolie

Song: Disturbed: Indestructible

This is going to be a good thread. Someone go wake hillbilly68 and cane up....

JD

Old 02-13-2009, 05:55 PM   #6

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I was a semi-auto shotgun shooting asswhippin 3.5" mags (with zero recoil) and I want Alice from Resident Evil covering my 6 that chick is bad ass and can kick some zombie brain eating ass. Plus I would suck some of her blood out and inject it into me and become imune to the virus causing all the zombies. Song would be We all live in a yellow submarine. OK OK OK OK Pantera's Death Rattle or some other form of speed metal. nothing like blasting zombies and speed metal to get you pumped up.
man i forgot all about alice, i think we should all team up with a rendevous point in the cellar so we can fight our wy back up threw the mall again, you just to keep things fun. but me and jessica get the matress store al to our selves though, i call dibs

Wars begin where u will

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #7

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

malory knoxs, oddly enough thats who i named my little girl after and if i ever produce a little boy im thinkin micky would be his name. thats by far the best serial killa movie/ love story ever

Wars begin where u will

Old 02-13-2009, 06:11 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2598 Times on 1366 Posts
Likes Given: 200

Tom Selleck because we are both about 6'06 and he could handle the long corridor shots with the Quigley rifle. Me, supressed M-4 (to save what hearing I have left) w/ EOTech since only head shots count anyway. Music-Breaking the Law by Judas Priest............Rock on!

Old 02-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I would want an old school M14 (heavy enough for clubbin), this chick i once dated as the sidekick (she talked enough to make even a zombie's head explode at 10 paces), and Astrocreep2000 by White Zombie or Vegas by Crystal Method as the theme albums.

I would need some hearing protection, though; that chick was nuts.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM   #10

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Props on the thread choice and +1 to the OP for choosing one of my all time fave songs, Passive. And +1 to JD for weapon choice. He always knows which belle to bring to the ball.

Weapon of choice: The XM214 Minigun for the discerning mall protector
Sidekick: Lucy Liu
Song: Dropping Plates by Disturbed