Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Zombie Apocalypse: Who is your 5 person crew? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/zombie-apocalypse-who-your-5-person-crew-84109/)

DevilDogTodd77 02-13-2013 02:17 PM

Zombie Apocalypse: Who is your 5 person crew?

Ok, I was reading another ZA thread and it got me thinking...Whom would I want as my crew when (not if) the ZA strikes? So whom would you want...Ground rules, no one from your crew can be from your family. Everyone would obviously bring their family, this list should contain people whom you think are needed to help you survive.

DevilDogTodd77 02-13-2013 02:30 PM

Here's my list:

1. Justin Bieber - I need someone to throw at the Zombie hoard just before they are gonna eat me.
2. Bear Grylls - I want someone that can help me survive by finding foods and making shelters.
3. Daryl Dixon - Good hunter, resourceful forager, great with a cross bow, & he's been through this before.
4. Alice from Resident Evil - seriously good looking eye candy, but has supernatural gifts to kill.
5. Blain from Predator Movie (Jesse Ventura b4 turning into a commie lib) - when you absolutely gotta kill everything or chop down a forest, why not use a GE M134 minigun? Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Ok...now what's yours?

HOSSFLY 02-13-2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilDogTodd77 (Post 1135768)
Here's my list:

1. Justin Bieber - I need someone to throw at the Zombie hoard just before they are gonna eat me.
2. Bear Grylls - I want someone that can help me survive by finding foods and making shelters.
3. Daryl Dixon - Good hunter, resourceful forager, great with a cross bow, & he's been through this before.
4. Alice from Resident Evil - seriously good looking eye candy, but has supernatural gifts to kill.
5. Blain from Predator Movie (Jesse Ventura b4 turning into a commie lib) - when you absolutely gotta kill everything or chop down a forest, why not use a GE M134 minigun? Truly a force to be reckoned with.

Ok...now what's yours?

Hell i like yours!
Especialy beemer & Alice for the same reasons :D

luckyj 02-13-2013 02:41 PM

Natalie Portman - because she's hot
Kate Upton - because she's hot
Evangeline Lilly - because she's hot
Mila Kunis - because she's hot
Penelope Cruz - well, because she's hot

You know, I just wanna take it upon myself to protect them. I feel like it's the least I could do.

HOSSFLY 02-13-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyj (Post 1135778)
Natalie Portman - because she's hot
Kate Upton - because she's hot
Evangeline Lilly - because she's hot
Mila Kunis - because she's hot
Penelope Cruz - well, because she's hot

You know, I just wanna take it upon myself to protect them. I feel like it's the least I could do.

I have a feeling you'll be the one to "bite" your crew before any zombies get close ;)

luckyj 02-13-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1135783)
I have a feeling you'll be the one to "bite" your crew before any zombies get close ;)

Hey, accidents happen.

HOSSFLY 02-13-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyj (Post 1135787)
Hey, accidents happen.

Forgot to add- I REALLY like your crew :)

Mine would consist of Kate Beckinsale-
I figure she's all i'd need :)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...219_SS100_.jpg

locutus 02-13-2013 05:29 PM

Any of the men that I served with, even though they are all 65-75 years old.

OTOH, if Ireally believe there are zombies out there, probably my best bet would be a few good psychistrists!:p:p

RUG3R44 02-13-2013 05:53 PM

My wife.
My 13 y.o.a. grandson- he can shoot!
Bear Grylls
AAAAnnnnndddd Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama so I can say............ Bet you wish you had an assault rifle now! :D

stoppingpower 02-13-2013 06:09 PM

Church Norris cloned 5 times