Zombie - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Zombie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 02:32 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker
"For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first."

1 Thessalonians 4:16

"I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection."

Revelation 20:4-5
I think that there might be a little poetic license or lack of reading comprehension goin' on here.

"the dead in Christ" as in Christians, "will rise first" as in ascend into heaven while the rest of us heathens have to suffer the end times. Unless you think that Christian will walk the earth as zombies!

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

"Ideology deludes, inspires dishonesty, and breeds fanaticism. Facts, experience, and logic are much better at leading you to the truth."

"Despite the conviction and seeming depth of knowledge with which ideologues speak, they are intellectual weaklings--joiners--who defer to systems of belief and charismatic gurus for their ideas." -- Daniel J. Flynn

GOA

Old 09-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #22

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda View Post
I think that there might be a little poetic license or lack of reading comprehension goin' on here.

"the dead in Christ" as in Christians, "will rise first" as in ascend into heaven while the rest of us heathens have to suffer the end times. Unless you think that Christian will walk the earth as zombies!

Well, they do say he reigns over death...and what better way to get peoples attention than a bloody Zombie Apocalypse? Thats about what it would take at this point. Seems legit to me

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 09-26-2011, 03:25 PM   #23

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Wow, this subject turned and exited on a Papal off-ramp!

Gather around and canebrake will tell you how the ZOMBIE speak relates to our gun-centric community.

In today's PC sensitive society, anyone shooting at a human-looking target is labeled as a sexist, racist or bigot of the color blue or any other choice you make. There is no lobby, grass-root group or law firm representing the undead and filing discrimination lawsuits on behalf of the zombies.

When you can not be seen as a danger to any cretin or entitlement program, you become invisible to the social protectors and in their ADD splendor, run off to some other crusade.

Another benefit is that the gubmint will not see you as a threat to their agenda and dismiss you as one more crackpot.

You see, in our current political environment, crazy is the new smart.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 09-26-2011, 04:32 PM   #24

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 790

Good point cane.. I gonna start a undead advocacy group...
Stop the mistreatment of zombies!! They are.. umm... were people too!!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #25

Liked 19 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Good point cane.. I gonna start a undead advocacy group...
Stop the mistreatment of zombies!! They are.. umm... were people too!!
That's great, Trez! Maybe we can join forces. I'm the co-founder of the NAAZP.

We have a zimple 10-point plan for Zombie-Americans!
  1. Brains!
  2. Zombies are people, too.
  3. Free medical care for all Zombies.
  4. Voting privileges for all Zombies.*
  5. Zombieism recognized as a Disabled Status.
  6. The medical profession must redirect their efforts at finding a cure to developing artificial brains so that Zombies may be adequately fed.
  7. All Zombies be permitted to draw on their Social Security, immediately.
  8. End the unwarranted vigilante killing of Zombies
  9. Brains + ? = PROFIT
  10. I said, "Brains", right?
*Zombies that are found to have voted Republican are excluded.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by knfxda View Post

I was mistaken on my definition of a zombie. I thought it was "a once living person/thing brought back to life.

The actual definition is "a soulless corpse said to be revived by witchcraft."

So unless our bodies stay behind and are revived so that they are among the living, there will not be any zombies. We will be zombies only in the cense that we will be brought back to life.

There will be things like demons from hell and horrible creatures that will put anything we have ever imagined (zombies, vampires, werewolf, obama) to shame.

Last edited by texaswoodworker; 09-26-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #27
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Zombie Apocalypse is the generic term for any major SHTF scenario. It has been used for a long time but got really popular a couple years ago. Zombies are idiots who make themselves unwelcome guests in such a situation and may be eligible as a repository for bullets by virtue of just being who they are. Let's hope that doesn't ever come to pass.

Now, a *real* zombie uprising with the undead looking for brains or whatever...that'd be a freakin' hoot!
Very concise. I'm using it.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #28

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Wow, this subject turned and exited on a Papal off-ramp!

Gather around and canebrake will tell you how the ZOMBIE speak relates to our gun-centric community.

In today's PC sensitive society, anyone shooting at a human-looking target is labeled as a sexist, racist or bigot of the color blue or any other choice you make. There is no lobby, grass-root group or law firm representing the undead and filing discrimination lawsuits on behalf of the zombies.

When you can not be seen as a danger to any cretin or entitlement program, you become invisible to the social protectors and in their ADD splendor, run off to some other crusade.

Another benefit is that the gubmint will not see you as a threat to their agenda and dismiss you as one more crackpot.

You see, in our current political environment, crazy is the new smart.
We did get a bit off topic didn't we?

But does this mean that because all the paper targets I've shot have been black, that some people would label me a racist? That's just rude.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #29

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Hang around after dark in the population center of any large urban area in this country of ours and wait it out till sunrise.
The definition of zombies will then be clear to you.

Be Well.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:31 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

But does this mean that because all the paper targets I've shot have been black, that some people would label me a racist? That's just rude.

Yep, and if you have ever shot a real animal or even a paper target animal, you are an animal abuser.