Youve been here awhile, why havent you paid for membership? - Page 14
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Youve been here awhile, why havent you paid for membership?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 01:22 PM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 8257 Times on 4252 Posts
Likes Given: 9510

Originally Posted by G30USMC View Post
We are glad to see you stay, and I certainly thank you for your continued support of the forum
Thanks G30, its about the only form of meaningful/ topical communications I participate in anymore. Everything Im involved with around me has a prohibiting effect according to the situation. I work in a Liberal Arts University so I certainly cant speak my mind in any way there. I love my family but most of them are dead, clueless or children (some are adult children!!!). I dont do much hanging out with people and prefer silence to the blather I hear when I do go out and about.

Funny thing is, Im probably not a gun board guy as much as the non gun sections even though I love and cherish my pea shooters. Don't get me wrong, Ive put lots of dead critters on the table in past years and fired a semi trucks worth of civilian and Military munitions in my life, missiles, rockets, grenades, you name it, if the infantry carried it in the past 40 years (minus the last 10), Ive probably shot it and loved doing it!

Most of the novices here have more current knowledge and ownership of new cool weapons, my newest shooter is older than they are, my oldest is older than my grandfather would have been if he lived that long! The reason this seems to be the place for me is it takes a particular overall mindset to appreciate the value and relevance of our Second Amendment Rights that most of the people here share well! I value all of our freedoms, rights and responsibilities as Americans and support those values above all other things but my god and family.

Thats where you will find me, lurking in the political arenas and Man Cave even (Its a pretty good place even if it gets a bit stinky in there sometimes).