Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   your views on extraterrestrials (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/your-views-extraterrestrials-61997/)

gunnovice09 04-06-2012 11:21 PM

your views on extraterrestrials

What's ur view on extraterrestrials? Have u seen a Ufo? Please spare me the smart comments mocking the subject I'm asking for a mature answer.

JonM 04-06-2012 11:30 PM

little men from space visiting earth?? no. not real.

does life even intelligent life exist now or at sometime in the past somewhere other than earth in the universe?? definately.

PlaysWithZombies 04-06-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM
little men from space visiting earth?? no. not real.

does life even intelligent life exist now or at sometime in the past somewhere other than earth in the universe?? definately.

Agreed. The universe is infinite, the odds that the only life in it is on our planet are so miniscule as to be non-existent.

But are they flying down to earth to kidnap people and stick things inside them? I seriously doubt it.

gunnovice09 04-06-2012 11:41 PM

There are plenty of ppl who are reputable (spelling?) Seeing ufos and reporting them I.e generals colonels ect

gollygee 04-06-2012 11:47 PM

I haven't personally seen any evidence of extraterrestrials visiting us. But, I don't discount the idea that they could. Who can say, without any doubt, that we humans are the most intelligent race in all of the universes & what proof do you have. I know that if we are being visited by beings from deep space, they are more advanced than we are & can very likely do so without our knowledge. So, just because we don't have hard rock proof that they are here, or have been here, can't be taken as proof that they haven't visited.

kryptar19 04-06-2012 11:54 PM

Go outside and pick up a grain of sand, dirt, etc. Hold it up in the night sky, and it blocks out about 200 stars that the naked eye cannot see. With each of these stars comes a solar system.

It makes no sense for there not to be any other life out there. Have they been here, maybe, doubtful but maybe.

c3shooter 04-06-2012 11:55 PM

Is there intelligent life out there in the yard somewhere? Odds are extremely high that the answer is yes. But the yard is so incredibly HUGE, the odds of us bumping into each other are incredibly SMALL.

JonM 04-06-2012 11:55 PM

humans are a creative lot especially in america and love to pull pranks. one of the best way to fool people into "seeing" ufo's is using a sky lantern or so.

string some of these together in a pattern with light wire frame and you got a "ufo". when it reaches an altitude high enough it looks like it zooms off in a strange unatural direction tha is merely the lanterns hitting a swift aircurrent that can easily be going 30-40 or more mph.

those things strung together a certain way will make the most ardent naysayer a believer. just cuz a person is a general or a president does not confer some wise all knowing or super human powers of observation.

DIY ufo

nhsuper44 04-06-2012 11:59 PM

No such thing .... I think.

gunnovice09 04-07-2012 12:05 AM

Yes there are hoaxes but what about credible pilots who have seen them while flying. Also look at the engineering feats of the ancient world