Your shoot out theme song ? - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Your shoot out theme song ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 02:09 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 140 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I'm in a flowing trench coat, in slow motion, and brass is a tumblin......

4 pages in and nobody has said Drowning Pool's Bodies ??

Old 05-14-2011, 02:53 AM   #42

Liked 93 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Old 05-14-2011, 03:24 AM   #43

Liked 16 Times on 13 Posts

Default my scene

as I fade to black ,dying like an old hunted wolf,I reflect back to how an old ancient warrior fought ,lived ,loved ,lost ,and saw the world in its earliest purest form go through eons of change....now just a barren wastland in all its post -apocolyptic glory....just waiting to be reborn again and again ,and again . For I am ,was and will always be here. The Johnny Cash version of ''Hurt'' (Trent Resnor ) nine inch nails song plays as I die ....Or am I being born ? POWG ....pissed off white guy

Old 05-14-2011, 03:33 AM   #44

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Speeding down the highway in my 2012 GT500. Raiders in their POS ricers coming up on either side of me trying to get my rescued babe with the key to save the world. Dual wielding S&W 500s, driving with my knees, don't forget the road head, and blasting Mississippi Queen by Mountain!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 05-14-2011, 04:17 AM   #45

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Relaxing in the heated outdoor pool with Brooklyn Decker was exactly what he needed after pulling 6 months straight body guarding some third generation, wannabe, cultural disaster of a playboy around the night life in Brazil had more than padded the bank, but had taxed his patience and his mind. He needed to get away, so it was The Blue Lagoon, one of his main stay five star resorts, this one in Iceland with Brooklyn.

The Maitre’ De had just brought the Petrossian Caviar and an extremely rare bottle of1787 Chateau d'Yquem, chilled to his exact specifications, the Benning signature was a simple “B”, they knew him here. Brooklyn swam over, her green two piece bikini housing the very essence of what is beauty and nuzzled up next to him to accept his offered glass. The two shared the decadent, delicate, snack for dinner as they watched the sun go down waiting for the Northern Lights to perhaps appear. None would be seen tonight, at least none from the pool in the sky above.

His body clock had not yet adjusted, he was up before the dawn, Brooklyn giving him a few passionate kisses before he left and promised to have breakfast and something special upon his return. He left with a grin and a wink.

The G5 they had flown in on had given him the benefit of bringing in his personal hardware. The HK USP Compact was snug in his customized low back carry rig with a mag to either side of the spine and he headed out for a morning of free running exercise, because straight running for the fun or time never happened in a real world he had ever worked in. Benning was pounding the streets of Grindavik, bounding up and down stairs, jumping and vaulting railings and modern “art” in the parks.

The white van had been tailing him for half the run and as he made his way into the center of town with a Giant Kong over a jersey barrier with a 10 foot drop into the grass of the soccer field, dumping into a shoulder roll he comes up running and the hit team saw their chance. They wheeled around to the far side of the park and all 8 members disembarked, all packing hardcore heat to nag their pray.

On his third Franchissement the song on his iPod changed to one of his favorites and that’s when he spotted the supposed hunters sent for him.

hk-compact.jpg   iceland-13.jpg   brooklyn-decker.jpg  

Old 05-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #46

Image a Desert scene...a team of fighting elite soldiers are helicoptering in to hit their target...Prepared to do what is necessary to accomplish their mission... when they arrive they find their target is the innocent maiden of their leading officer...All hell breaks loose, bullets are flying, the team torn, is this really our target? A soldier is heard to say...Is this really our target?..

I am the innocent maiden of the officer. I take them off-guard. I pull my sword from its sheath. Once all hell breaks loose, I am deflecting the bullets as they fly toward me. I am a double agent and my mission is to take down the enemy of the of the elite team. My contact is the mission leader, our eyes meet and we realize something has gone terribly wrong...He grabs me up as the helo comes over the top of the building. A rope is dropped. He grabs the line with one hand and me in the other. We are air lifted to the real drop site where in tandem we take out the mastermind of our greatest enemy.

All part of the super secret plan. No one could know due to the sensitive nature of the mission, one slip of the tongue, a glancing look wrongly placed could have jeopardized everything.

Prescribed Fire is Mother Nature's plastic surgeon.

Last edited by ViNoM; 05-15-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Old 05-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #47

Old 05-15-2011, 12:45 AM   #48

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

For this one I am in an urban set with a team of 5 other FTF SM's and we are all armed to the teeth. This is what is playing in my head set. NOTE: I read Steve's post after I posted this one.

Last edited by cpttango30; 05-15-2011 at 12:48 AM.

Old 05-15-2011, 01:04 AM   #49

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Beyond the speed of sound---
Fire it up, Let the engines roll
It's time to burn it down

Old 05-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #50

Awweeee, Gatekeeper! I wanted to used this song, but all the video components I could find were so offensive. You found the perfect one with a great video overlay!!!

My hat's off to you. NICE! I love it.