Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Your shoot out theme song ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1039 Times on 753 Posts
Likes Given: 538

Default Your shoot out theme song ?

Name your perfect gun slinging fast shooting theme song as if you were in a hollywood movie , also name your weapon and scenario .
Im goin with ava maria to a slow motion shoot out with 50 or so bad guys with a pair of wilson combat 1911's and when the chit gets real heavy I will throw them down like I got that kind of money then Im going for the ma'duec with what seems like a endless supply of ammo . Gives me goosebumps picturing a large caliber heavy machine gun firing in slow mo to that song .
Key is to use your imagination , dont be shy

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

the troggs- wully bully, using two schofields while shooting my way through a ware house full of bad guys to get to a swedish bakini model in trouble.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 05-13-2011, 01:09 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8645 Times on 3744 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

Wagner. Valkyries. Mini-gun.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 AM   #4

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Well after I am wrongly convicted of burning the entire island of Aruba to the ground ... it was all circumstantial evidence! The Gov't manages to lock me up in a one of a kind Super Max ... built just for me. Of course I am too bad azz to be contained ... so I break out!

After I have placed myself in a near hibernation state the fools, er, I mean the guards, will undoubtedly take me to the infirmary. Once there they will need to move me from the restraint dolly to a gurney ... that's when I make my move.

Fool, er, guard #1 gets a thumb to the carotid artery and drops to the floor due to cardiac arrest. Fool, er, guard #2 gets a double finger jab through the left eye-socket rendering him incapacitated. At the same time fool, er, guard #3 gets pulled forward with a sudden leg curl, then launched head first into the plate glass window that separates the triage room and surgery room. After fool, er, guard #2 has been dispatched fool, er, guard #4 gets a round house kick to the left temple knocking him out cold.

As I spring to my feet upon dispatching the guards, I take hold of the lead attending physician and break his neck. His body is flung at the base of the door leading into the Infirmary. I subdue the 2nd attendant and suplex slam him, t-boning his spine on the metal gurney thus breaking his back. His body is also flung at the base of the door leading into the Infirmary. I order the nurse to stack the guards bodies at the base of the door as well. Once this is done I tie all the bodies together with surgical bands and lash them to the door handle. I then take blood from the bank and douse the windows rendering the room concealed.

I proceed to the nearest exhaust fan and rip it from the ceiling. I then tear out the ductowrk and climb into the ceiling area. Once there I pry the exhaust fan curb up and out gaining me access to the roof.

Imagine mt surprise as I take in the view ... a desert island about 5 miles of the coast of some nondescript shoreline. Of course I am blessed because not only are there no guards patrolling this island but there is a Zodiac beached and waiting for me ... so I make my escape and reach the shoreline undetected all the while with this playing in the backgound,

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 05-13-2011, 02:02 AM   #5
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

I am standing there dual wielding Sigmas with this playing in the back round as I just empty magazines.

Old 05-13-2011, 02:37 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3644

Fighting my way through zombie frogs in the swamp. My CZ75b in my dominate hand. My trusty frog gig in the other.

And this is playing.

Old 05-13-2011, 03:04 AM   #7

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

I'm picturing a montage: Myself and some allies, part of a freedom fighting force, gearing up. My load out - Rugged looking M14, Desert Eagle .50AE. After loading up, the bandana gets tied around my head. Montage finishes with myself and the squad storming a government building, an attempt to take it back.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"
~Thomas Jefferson

"Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it."

From Long Island? Check out LItactical.com forum!!

Old 05-13-2011, 03:28 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 1296 Posts
Likes Given: 2052

Default In the Heat of the night.......

Flying over the mountains of Afganistan in Puff the majic dragon. Shooting tracers at the retreating taliban Whilst blaring out Flight of the Bumble Bee.

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 05-13-2011, 03:47 AM   #9

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

"Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who. Whatever the situation. Someone more talented please post. Thanks.

Last edited by freefall; 05-13-2011 at 03:49 AM. Reason: addendum

Old 05-13-2011, 03:49 AM   #10

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Well after I am wrongly convicted of burning the entire island of Aruba to the ground ... it was all circumstantial evidence! The Gov't manages to lock me up in a one of a kind Super Max ... built just for me. Of course I am too bad azz to be contained ... so I break out!

After I have placed myself in a near hibernation state the fools, er, I mean the guards, will undoubtedly take me to the infirmary. Once there they will need to move me from the restraint dolly to a gurney ... that's when I make my move.

Fool, er, guard #1 gets a thumb to the carotid artery and drops to the floor due to cardiac arrest. Fool, er, guard #2 gets a double finger jab through the left eye-socket rendering him incapacitated. At the same time fool, er, guard #3 gets pulled forward with a sudden leg curl, then launched head first into the plate glass window that separates the triage room and surgery room. After fool, er, guard #2 has been dispatched fool, er, guard #4 gets a round house kick to the left temple knocking him out cold.

As I spring to my feet upon dispatching the guards, I take hold of the lead attending physician and break his neck. His body is flung at the base of the door leading into the Infirmary. I subdue the 2nd attendant and suplex slam him, t-boning his spine on the metal gurney thus breaking his back. His body is also flung at the base of the door leading into the Infirmary. I order the nurse to stack the guards bodies at the base of the door as well. Once this is done I tie all the bodies together with surgical bands and lash them to the door handle. I then take blood from the bank and douse the windows rendering the room concealed.

I proceed to the nearest exhaust fan and rip it from the ceiling. I then tear out the ductowrk and climb into the ceiling area. Once there I pry the exhaust fan curb up and out gaining me access to the roof.

Imagine mt surprise as I take in the view... a desert island about 5 miles of the coast of some nondescript shoreline. Of course I am blessed because not only are there no guards patrolling this island but there is a Zodiac beached and waiting for me ... so I make my escape and reach the shoreline undetected all the while with this playing in the backgound,

YouTube - Jailbreak

+1 for the Bon Scott "Jailbreak"

I dunno, I could see "Fight Fire with Fire" or "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica. Or "Ace of Spades" or "Damage Case" by Motorhead. Or "Peace Sells..." or "Kill the King" by Megadeth. Or "13 Fingers" or "Bleed Me an Ocean" by Acid Bath. Ooh, I got it. "I am an Animal (I F#ck Like a Beast)" by W.A.S.P.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!