Your Shoes' Untied
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Your Shoes' Untied

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default Your Shoes' Untied

I can't believe the lack of April Fools jokes today. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Are you serious? We have a Joke of a CIC, we have a Joke of a Congress, we have a Joke of a Senate, we have a Joke of an Economy and we have a Joke of a World Image.

How many more jokes can we take??

JD

Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 AM   #3
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Yep I'm pretty laughed out with all the fool jokes prior to April fools day

Old 04-02-2009, 12:11 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

I’m pulling a joke on the girlfriend.

I printed out a very official looking letter from Chrysler corp. saying her new car has been recalled due to a risk of an electrical short and fire.
It goes on to suggest it be towed to the dealer for repairs. At the very bottom in small print it gives a phone number of 1-800-APRILFOOLS.

If you never hear from me again you’ll know she didn’t find it funny.

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 04-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #5

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I guess I'm on a whole different level of April Fools jokes than the average member.

My wife is giving me the silent treatment STILL, after the plethora of jokes this morning.

My parents won't answer the phone on April 1st. I even stopped by their house and they weren't there.

My brother who knows nothing about cars, called me up asking me why his car wouldn't start and told me to watch my back tomorrow.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 AM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I'd start a thread on which super-villain everyone would be, but I think I know the answer with you guys.

Why so serious?

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 AM   #7
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The only joke I did was put an add on Craigs list for a friends 1976 Corvette. The ad was

1976 Corvette in mint condition. I don't know much about the car, it's my husbands and he left me for a younger woman so I don't think he wants the old car either $1,500 cash.

Then I listed his cell #

He called me this afternoon and asked me to delete the ad because his phone was ringing every ten minutes. He also agreed that he would never play a joke on me again. Last year he called me at 4:30 in the morning saying he was officer McNabb and if I knew where my 1967 Camaro was. As I jumped out of bed he started laughing and said April fools at least your going to get an early start on the day!

Old 04-02-2009, 01:40 AM   #8

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I don't do St. Patrick's day, April Fools day, Valentines day, sweetest day, or any other worthless made up day. Just a bunch of wasted time and money. WORTHLESS all of them. easter and Christmas thats it. Halloween (Just because I have an 8' tall blow up frankie)

Old 04-02-2009, 04:50 AM   #9

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Today at work, my neighbor and co-worker was getting ready to lubricate a rental long reach trackhoe. I went over there and got out of my loader because I noticed the machine looked brand spanking new and had to see how many hours were on the hourmeter. We looked at the interior and were both amazed at how comfortable the seat was. I told Kenny, I'll step down off the tracks so you can swivel it around and put fuel in it and lubricate all the pins and joints (heavy equipment has to be greased daily).

After several minutes of watching him fool with the controls and cuss up a storm without any movement of the machine I stepped back up and said, "What wrong Kenny?"

He said, "I can't get the sumb**** to move!"

I was touching one of the grab-bars and noticed there was no vibrations and I couldn't hear the engine running. I said, "Dude, the engine has to be running for the hydraulics to work!"

The other five guys on my shift had one heck of a great laugh at Kenny's expense at the end of the shift. In his defense, my CAT 966F loader was idiling right next to the longreach so it was tough to hear if it was running or not. All Kenny could do was laugh, flip us the bird and say F-U guys. I love my job.

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 04-02-2009, 05:24 AM   #10

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
I'd start a thread on which super-villain everyone would be, but I think I know the answer with you guys.

Why so serious?
hes my favorite bad man...........when it comes to fiction. but when your asking about real life then you cant forget the asstastic four
heath-ledger-golden-globe-nomination.jpg  

Wars begin where u will
But they do not end where you please-Machiavelli

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- Dr. Johnson

"..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams

your my best friend but if the zombies start chasing us im tripping you