Your last stand. - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Your last stand.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney

I'd rather plug a garbage disposal.
Ouch. Rather be the other way.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #12

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
Who are you fighting, what are you using, where are you and what's your attitude?

First person to say zombie gets maimed by poodles.
anyone that tries to take away my God given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... any and all means I can ... anyplace, anytime ... live free, die free

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 06-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #13

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenney View Post
I'd rather plug a garbage disposal.
you know how I know you have the ghey?
sarah_palin_7.jpg   who-invented-garbage-disposal.jpg  

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-17-2012, 06:43 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6576 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

There I was, surrounded by tactical ninjas at the mall. They were coming fast and had their Glocks out. I grabbed my Mosin and fired. The shock wave from the bullet alone managed to knock about 10 of them out.

Old 06-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #15

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

I'll tell one of my war stories for you guys since it is fathers day.
It was my first day in Afghanistan, my 7th deployment in the Spetsnaz. I was doing my rounds of the base, and I heard a crack. One of our snipers dropped a Afghani soldier with an RPK rushing the Line. We hear a loud scream and out of the hills pour a wave of Afghani troops, bullets start to whiz bye my head and I dropped to the ground AK-74 firing. I dropped six of them while dropping, everything started to slow down a bit; I looked to my left to see an old friend of mine get on one of our armored trucks and open up with the PKM machine gun. Out of the corner of my eye I see a flash and look back over at Sergei and notice he's been shot in the shoulder, I get up and start to move over towards him. In the blink of an eye the truck is blown to pieces by an RPG-7 (you can tell them apart from all others by the whoosh sounds the tail find make as they fly). I took aim again to see how many I can put down, I empty magazine after magazine, doing as much damage as possible. That time rolls around again for another reload, but to my surprise there's an Afghani soldier running towards me. I ditched the magazine, skin my rifle, drew my Makarov and emptied a magazine into his head. It was overkill to say the least; I reload and move to a different position and continue firing. This lasted an entire day, but we took all of them out. The clean up was awful, the air was thick with the smell of gunpowder, rotting corpses, and the screams of the wounded. I started to tally everything up in my head, we lost seven men throughout the entire engagement, but they lost over one hundred and thirty. I went to the Medic, because apparently I had taken a hit, I couldn't feel it at all due to the amount of adrenaline and my training. I took a round to the elbow, and got patched up and did my rounds again.
I hope you guys enjoyed it, it's not an easy thing for me to talk about.
Have a goodnight guys

Old 06-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #16

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

*tail fins. My apologies autocorrect screws me royally.

Old 06-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I love a good war story.

When they kick out your front door, how you gonna come. With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?

Guns of Brixton- The Clash