Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   For Your Enjoyment... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/your-enjoyment-64313/)

snyder77 05-12-2012 06:51 AM

For Your Enjoyment...

An hour of fails

my favorite clip is when the spider jumps off the ceiling onto the guys head

jordan89 05-12-2012 07:00 AM

Can someone tell me what I need to install to be able to see these videos on the forums? It just shows a blue box with an X in the corner.

PlaysWithZombies 05-12-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jordan89
Can someone tell me what I need to install to be able to see these videos on the forums? It just shows a blue box with an X in the corner.

Edit: Nevermind, not working on my mobile either lol

sputnik1988 05-12-2012 07:08 AM

I like the one where the cat knocks the TV onto the guys face.:p

Works on my mobile. I've never been on this forum on anything other than my phone, is that weird?

mudpupp 05-12-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988

Works on my mobile. I've never been on this forum on anything other than my phone, is that weird?

Not weird. 22nd century . We can so we must.

iPhone changed my life..

I have a complete inventory of all my guns , ammo, and accessories at my finger tips with my gun locker app and a shot timer with another..

Thanks you mr. Jobs (RIP)

jordan89 05-12-2012 07:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 45580

This is what I see.

jordan89 05-12-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sputnik1988 (Post 798005)

And no it's not weird. I just got internet back at my house on thursday. All of my post from the time I joined til then was done on the App.

PlaysWithZombies 05-12-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudpupp

Not weird. 22nd century . We can so we must.

iPhone changed my life..

I have a complete inventory of all my guns , ammo, and accessories at my finger tips with my gun locker app and a shot timer with another..

Thanks you mr. Jobs (RIP)

Wait, are you from the future? Cause we're only in the 21st century :D

Just playin with ya, you're absolutely right about ole steve jobs changing the world though, i've only accessed this forum from my ipod myself.

mudpupp 05-12-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlaysWithZombies

Wait, are you from the future? Cause we're only in the 21st century :D

Just playin with ya, you're absolutely right about ole steve jobs changing the world though, i've only accessed this forum from my ipod myself.

Why yes, I am from the future, and it is good.
iPhone is no longer numbered, but named.

I use and iPhone Barbuda and everything done by Obama was reversed when a DNAI test ( I is identity) determined that none of his family was truly American or Christian so his presidency was null and void, and removed from the record books.

Sadly Chelsea Clinton was your first female president and she married Chaz Bono who became the FIRST HUSBAND

Axxe55 05-12-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudpupp (Post 798013)
Why yes, I am from the future, and it is good.
iPhone is no longer numbered, but named.

I use and iPhone Barbuda and everything done by Obama was reversed when a DNAI test ( I is identity) determined that none of his family was truly American or Christian so his presidency was null and void, and removed from the record books.

Sadly Chelsea Clinton was your first female president and she married Chaz Bono who became the FIRST HUSBAND

that's priceless, MudPup! truly priceless! i only wish it were true.:eek::D