The "You would never guess that I......" Thread - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The "You would never guess that I......" Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #71
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1279 Times on 754 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel_Talon View Post

Props to you Brother...

A song, sung by "Jerry Lee Lewis" came to my mind as I read this.....
39 and holdin' ???
Old 01-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #72

Liked 24 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Most people don't know this I'm asatru a pagan religion I get called a good Christian man every once in awhile which is funny I was a volunteer fire fighter in high-school pretty friendly but have no sympathy for evil people or intolerance

Old 01-13-2014, 02:10 AM   #73
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4037 Times on 2255 Posts
Likes Given: 20679

Most people don,t believe I come from a family of reborn Christians ! they have been praying for me all my life and waiting for my rebirthing .

No disrespect intended , but that life style just Isn,t me . I,m a gentle man , but know where to draw the line is all.! believe in whatever you choose , I have no
Judgements either way.!

Old 01-13-2014, 02:19 AM   #74
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22190 Times on 12450 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango View Post
Most people don,t believe I come from a family of reborn Christians ! they have been praying for me all my life and waiting for my rebirthing .

No disrespect intended , but that life style just Isn,t me . I,m a gentle man , but know where to draw the line is all.! believe in whatever you choose , I have no
Judgements either way.!
Dango, you're a unique individual. you just step to a differnet beat than others. you should be proud of yourself.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:48 AM   #75

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

I love bacon. Really, I have been known to wrap bacon around pork when cooking.

Like classical piano and guitar music. I live in the south, and don't own a truck... In the last year or so, I find myself listening to the country radio station vs the hard rock one.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:04 AM   #76
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post
I love bacon. Really, I have been known to wrap bacon around pork when cooking.

Like classical piano and guitar music. I live in the south, and don't own a truck... In the last year or so, I find myself listening to the country radio station vs the hard rock one.
I love bacon too. A lot. I would say Im in an extremely unhealthy relationship with bacon. All meats, really. Which is maybe why my earliest memory is watching a cow get gutted on my grandpa's farm.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Old 01-13-2014, 03:07 AM   #77
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 982 Times on 628 Posts
Likes Given: 392

My screen name is a nickname given to me by one of my aunts when I was little, my real name is Brian. I've been on the news twice, once when I got my drivers license, and the second when the space shuttle Columbia blew up. I have a soft spot for children, especially my own, and have no tolerance for pedophiles or others who do harm to children.

Isaiah 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:07 AM   #78

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry View Post
I love bacon too. A lot. I would say Im in an extremely unhealthy relationship with bacon. All meats, really. Which is maybe why my earliest memory is watching a cow get gutted on my grandpa's farm.
I have never seen a gutting or gutted an animal. I dove hunt, clean them, but never killed any large critter.

Old 01-13-2014, 03:12 AM   #79
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 459 Times on 255 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_G View Post

I have never seen a gutting or gutted an animal. I dove hunt, clean them, but never killed any large critter.
I've skinned a cat.

Twice.

Both times in an anatomy lab. I don't think it would bother me to process my own deer, but I would destroy the meet so I'll leave that up to the professionals.

Im going to get a piglet to fattening up come spring. A 200-220 lb piggy yields over 100lbs of meat.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Old 01-13-2014, 03:15 AM   #80
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 807 Times on 539 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunsGodAndCountry View Post
I've skinned a cat.

Twice.

Both times in an anatomy lab. I don't think it would bother me to process my own deer, but I would destroy the meet so I'll leave that up to the professionals.

Im going to get a piglet to fattening up come spring. A 200-220 lb piggy yields over 100lbs of meat.
God I hated Cat lab in A+P. I mean seriously who thought using a dead domestic animal was a good idea.