Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Are you what you think you are?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Default Are you what you think you are?

An airline pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of over-priced coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. Noticing his uniform she turned to the pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying airplanes; Pipers, Cesnas, you name it. I've been a crop duster, a flight instructor, and a fighter pilot in Vietnam. And now I fly 747s to every continent on the planet. So, yes, I guess I am a real pilot."

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women."

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?"

He shook his head and said, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-10-2009, 04:34 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

... and the truth will set you free.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-10-2009, 05:21 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I also have just realized I'm a lesbian

Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 AM   #4

lesbian? I have been one all my life and just found out, LOL.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 AM   #5

Liked 30 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 4

A husband comes home from work to find his wife consumed in tears sitting on the couch, her head in her hands.

"What in the world is wrong?" he asks.

"I love the touch, the smell and the company of a woman", she says; "I think I'm a lesbian!"

The husband collapses onto the couch beside her and begins to sob uncontrollably. His wife looks up and says, "What the hell is your problem?" The husband replies, "I think I'm a lesbian too!!"

People get the government they deserve.