Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You Think Electric Vehicles Not Viable? Think Again.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 04:12 AM   #131
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 7683 Times on 4432 Posts
Likes Given: 9903

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
Not quite

He started off with significant govt funding... although not enough to build a sustainable ongoing enterprise. When he did not meet the requirements of the govt loan, the loans were called in. He created a shares in the company and then pledged them as collateral to get private funding to pay off the now called in govt loans.

Unfortunately, the price was driven up by the press reports of paying off the govt loans, and the sudden run down of inventory, shifting future inventory into today's sales. Add in the ridiculous lease residual values, and you have a recipe for a soon to be declared bankruptcy.
I guess we will just have to wait and see. My money is on success though.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.

Old 10-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #132
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn-cindy View Post

Im sure they will work it out, and someday we might all be driving zip-zap cars. But when Govt money is involved, is when things go really stupid...(windmills...). Richard Branson wants to build a motel in outer space, and is currently on the verge of being able to transport his guests back and forth. HE IS USING HIS OWN MONEY.....So God bless the nutjob..i hope he gets it done...
Lol just what we need. Worlds most expensive night stay.

you pew pew pew lately bro!?

rn-cindy Likes This