Are you a terrorist?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Are you a terrorist?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default Are you a terrorist?

According to new flyers you may be spied on and reported to the feds.

http://www.personalliberty.com/conservative-politics/liberty/government-makes-it-easier-to-deem-critics-tax-evaders-hobbyists-hotel-guests-terrorists/?eiid=

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #2

Liked 2775 Times on 1249 Posts
Likes Given: 2665

Out of all those behaviors it never once said anything about having a rag on your head.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #3
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

It would appear so.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 02-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #4

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Anyone remember Candidate Obama talking a out a domestic civil service core that is "as well funded and equipped" as the US Military?

When I heard him say that I about fell off my chair with visions of Brown Shirts roaming amongst us...

Anyone still doubt this guy means exactly what he says?

Tack

Old 02-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #5

Liked 5007 Times on 2428 Posts
Likes Given: 1601

Starting to think we should all shave off all body hair and beign wearing those white Muslim burial pajamas beneath our clothing. Maybe if we a actually looked like the bad guy it would be too politicaly incorrect to mess with us.

Tack

Old 02-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I think we all knew Our Supreme Leader Obama was crook, it's just terrible that it can go this far before everyone else turns off "The Jersey Shore" and pays attention. Now, not that our esteemed Utah senator Mike Lee is any less a scum bag, (don't worry Mr. Moderator, I won't use that dirty word that starts with P and rhymes with olitician) but at least he has the stones to stand up and say he'll oppose any new unconstitutional appointments to the regime. Just wish the rest of the leaches in DC would do that. Then if they'd quit being leaches... Baby steps...

Wait, was this thing on?

Old 02-08-2012, 07:03 PM   #7

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1
Anyone remember Candidate Obama talking a out a domestic civil service core that is "as well funded and equipped" as the US Military?

When I heard him say that I about fell off my chair with visions of Brown Shirts roaming amongst us...

Anyone still doubt this guy means exactly what he says?

Tack
Ya every highschool student would have to serve 3 months of basic training after graduation. I watched the obama deception video yesterday just to see how much of what alex jones said was happening.

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 02-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 237 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 518

Ok wow, this is so stupid! But then again many pepole are stupid enough to belive it! It is just like the hitler brown shirts, can not anyone see all this coming together?

Also it is kind of funny how in the video all the bad pepole where white or black. Yeah of course because they are the type of pepole going around killing and placing IED's on the side of the road...not!

I am so tried of hearing about race and hearing about apathy and I can throw up till I have dry heaves from hearing politcal correctness. Our country is being devided, and torn apart from the inside.

What kind of pepole are our leaders? Pepole who would turn away from the very document they sworn to uphold. Pepole who would rather blame their own citizens, than the actual criminal for the sake of being nice and politiaclly correct.

We need to do some serious voting and Americans need to get off their fat butts and get involved with voting, the world around them, local community and life in general. It seems that many pepole are content to sit inside and watch t.v. and waste their lives living through someone elses fantasy. Rather than living in the real world and making choices, and working and basicly contributing to our great country.

A nation gets the government it deserves, forget who said that, but it seems to be true.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 02-09-2012, 04:52 AM   #9

Liked 1102 Times on 677 Posts
Likes Given: 2389

Lolz...this is a frequent discussion in Politics and Religion. Yes, many members of this board are probably terror suspects. Check out the below quote relating to the "Sovereign Citizen Movement" as stated by the FBI...

Quote:
(Reuters) - Anti-government extremists opposed to taxes and regulations pose a growing threat to local law enforcement officers in the United States, the FBI warned on Monday.

These extremists, sometimes known as "sovereign citizens," believe they can live outside any type of government authority, FBI agents said at a news conference.

The extremists may refuse to pay taxes, defy government environmental regulations and believe the United States went bankrupt by going off the gold standard.

Routine encounters with police can turn violent "at the drop of a hat," said Stuart McArthur, deputy assistant director in the FBI's counterterrorism division.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/07/us-usa-fbi-extremists-idUSTRE81600V20120207

While I appreciate the dangers, or those perceived, from the sovereign citizen movement, I hardly think that those things being used to label these people as dangerous by the FBI makes them dangerous in a physical sense...although in a political sense perhaps.

“Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy.”
---Ron Paul

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetuate it."
---Dr. Martin Luther King

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom."
---Tom Braun

Old 02-09-2012, 04:55 AM   #10

Liked 26 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 67

To a wasp I am. I just got a fear for those tiny flying critters.