Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > are you ready for some...FOOTBALL...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

I'm ready for the cheerleaders.

I don't need No stinking signature.

People Like This 
Old 08-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #12

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Dallas Cheerleaders....Short-Shorts....

Old 08-24-2012, 09:42 PM   #13

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

I think Leshoure could be the man,(if he can stay healthy) at least a great compliment to Kevin Smith...I REALLY like Jahvid....but the dudes nugget is soft as warm butter.

The biggest question mark (s) is and will be defensive secondary and discipline.

I have this thing about white guys wearing black players jerseys, and vice versa(not that i am racist...its just a silly little thing to me) guess whos jersey i wear. (and WILL be wearing when i am @ Ford Field Turkey day) Thats right the # 81 of MEGATRON.

I was gonna get a Schefler or Stafford jersey...but came across the 81 at a garbage sale...dude wanted $30, haggled it down to $20. $20 for a $100 jersey i will wear ANYBODIES jersey for that coin!
That is f**king awesome!!! They have to control Suh!!! Yea the secondary is a little sorry, but I think they are going to great this season. How is Ford Field?

Old 08-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #14

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Chicago & New-York on T.V. right now....Chicago was good two years ago....

Old 08-25-2012, 01:22 AM   #15

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

go blue!!! :d

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 08-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #16

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts

]

go pack go!

Old 08-25-2012, 03:22 AM   #17
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
That is f**king awesome!!! They have to control Suh!!! Yea the secondary is a little sorry, but I think they are going to great this season. How is Ford Field?
Dunno, never been there. Used to go to the silver dome with dad back in the 80's and watch the blue and silver ....Watching Billy Simms (the other #20) run in td's right in front of us. But have never been to the new Ford Field.

A little story:

Last X-mas eve, at moms house. We were watching the lions play the SD Bolts. Lions win and their in the playoffs. Great game!

Mom says right after Avril grabs the pick 6, "Wouldnt it be great to be there now?" I say, "yeah, it would be great."

This spring, after redoing the duct work ( actually making it RIGHT) in her house and installing a new central air system, we are sitting at the local watering hole, i am rinsing the dust out of my throat with frosty beers. I say "wouldnt it be great to go see the lions play on turkey day?" She says, "yeah, that would be great."

Flash forward to July 10 (the 14th anniversary of us planting my dad) I get a phone call @ 10:15 a.m. Its mom. We talk about how bummed we are, how miss the old man, etc. etc. Then she says, "Guess what i did?" I say half heartedly, (thinking to myself, ohhh lord, what did you do NOW woman) "what did you do?" She says, "I decided we're doing thanksgiving as a family this year." I say, "OK" (thinking to myself "good lord, we NEVER get together as a family on T-day...thats a X-mas thing) She says, "I have also decided we're having hotdogs and beer for our dinner." I say, "OK" (thinking Hotdogs and beer?! GOOD LORD!) Then she says, "Did i mention we're having thanksgiving AT FORD FIELD?"

Tickets went on sale @ 10 a.m. July 10...the T-day game and the game the week before vs the Pack sold out in less than 10 minutes! Mom snagged 9 tix for us!!

I am thinking there was someone looking over this crazy idea and making sure we got 'em. Dad had season tickets back in the day, but we NEVER went to a thanksgiving day game because he and I were in the UP deer hunting!!

I am STOKED for turkey day this year!!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 08-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #18

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj

Dunno, never been there. Used to go to the silver dome with dad back in the 80's and watch the blue and silver ....Watching Billy Simms (the other #20) run in td's right in front of us. But have never been to the new Ford Field.

A little story:

Last X-mas eve, at moms house. We were watching the lions play the SD Bolts. Lions win and their in the playoffs. Great game!

Mom says right after Avril grabs the pick 6, "Wouldnt it be great to be there now?" I say, "yeah, it would be great."

This spring, after redoing the duct work ( actually making it RIGHT) in her house and installing a new central air system, we are sitting at the local watering hole, i am rinsing the dust out of my throat with frosty beers. I say "wouldnt it be great to go see the lions play on turkey day?" She says, "yeah, that would be great."

Flash forward to July 10 (the 14th anniversary of us planting my dad) I get a phone call @ 10:15 a.m. Its mom. We talk about how bummed we are, how miss the old man, etc. etc. Then she says, "Guess what i did?" I say half heartedly, (thinking to myself, ohhh lord, what did you do NOW woman) "what did you do?" She says, "I decided we're doing thanksgiving as a family this year." I say, "OK" (thinking to myself "good lord, we NEVER get together as a family on T-day...thats a X-mas thing) She says, "I have also decided we're having hotdogs and beer for our dinner." I say, "OK" (thinking Hotdogs and beer?! GOOD LORD!) Then she says, "Did i mention we're having thanksgiving AT FORD FIELD?"

Tickets went on sale @ 10 a.m. July 10...the T-day game and the game the week before vs the Pack sold out in less than 10 minutes! Mom snagged 9 tix for us!!

I am thinking there was someone looking over this crazy idea and making sure we got 'em. Dad had season tickets back in the day, but we NEVER went to a thanksgiving day game because he and I were in the UP deer hunting!!

I am STOKED for turkey day this year!!!
Sorry to hear about your dad that long ago. That is AWESOME what your mom did for you guys!!!! The LIONS better kick some ass that game for you. I saw Barry play one game in Soldier Field back in the day! He was an amazing player and I consider him the greatest running back!!

Old 08-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #19

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

I'm keeping my big yap shut for now...

But these are my guys...

imagesrghn.jpg  

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 08-25-2012, 02:53 PM   #20

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

<-------------