Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   are you ready for some...FOOTBALL... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/you-ready-some-football-71033/)

LONGHAIR 08-24-2012 05:46 PM

are you ready for some...FOOTBALL...

The St.Louis Rams ..SUCKED..Last-year so bad I never even went to a game....Who do you think will go all the way to the Super-Bowl ???...Vegas has odd's on everything from the coin toss to who fumbles first...crazy...I say Pittsburg & not sure ???....maybe Jetts....

Gone_South 08-24-2012 05:56 PM

I think Jets are going to implode. My money would be on the Packers.

fmj 08-24-2012 06:07 PM

I've been ready since Feb.

Aints gonna be the Jets....too early to say.

I sure would like to see my DUHtroit Dions in the big dance!

Fathead00 08-24-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmj
I've been ready since Feb.

Aints gonna be the Jets....too early to say.

I sure would like to see my DUHtroit Dions in the big dance!

Hell yea that's my team. Mr. Johnson is a beast!!! They do need a running back though.

fmj 08-24-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fathead00 (Post 914588)
Hell yea that's my team. Mr. Johnson is a beast!!! They do need a running back though.

I think Leshoure could be the man,(if he can stay healthy) at least a great compliment to Kevin Smith...I REALLY like Jahvid....but the dudes nugget is soft as warm butter.

The biggest question mark (s) is and will be defensive secondary and discipline.

I have this thing about white guys wearing black players jerseys, and vice versa(not that i am racist...its just a silly little thing to me) guess whos jersey i wear. (and WILL be wearing when i am @ Ford Field Turkey day) Thats right the # 81 of MEGATRON.

I was gonna get a Schefler or Stafford jersey...but came across the 81 at a garbage sale...dude wanted $30, haggled it down to $20. $20 for a $100 jersey i will wear ANYBODIES jersey for that coin!

Sentry18 08-24-2012 06:35 PM

Win, Lose or Tie; Raiders 'Till I Die!

Unfortunately it's mostly lose. As long as we beat the Denver Donkey's I will be happy. :)

I think the 49ers and the Packers are probably in the best position to win it all.

fmj 08-24-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentry18 (Post 914623)
Win, Lose or Tie; Raiders 'Till I Die!

Unfortunately it's mostly lose. As long as we beat the Denver Donkey's I will be happy. :)

I think the 49ers and the Packers are probably in the best position to win it all.

At least the raiders have a lombardi in their case (same with the rams)....so dont wanna hear about "our losing seasons"!!

Maybe my dions can go 18-0 to make up for the other "perfect" season.

I once was a big Donkey fan, but not now....i hope your raiders breaks that primodonna 18 in half!! I hate that interception throwing, primodonna, whiny azz punk!

9ers, much as i hate 'em, could be the class of the NFC. (I hate ANY team that has 5 or more rings. Its time for some others to be inthe spotlight...like the browns, or the texans, or my DIONS!!)

Sentry18 08-24-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

i hope your raiders breaks that primodonna 18 in half!! I hate that interception throwing, primodonna, whiny azz punk!
And now, just for that, I will cheer for the Lions all season. :D

MrWray 08-24-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentry18

And now, just for that, I will cheer for the Lions all season. :D

I have a friend that just got drafted to the lions

Sand_Squid 08-24-2012 09:04 PM

It's just a game where the players bitch about not getting enuff money. So I really don't care who makes it to the playoffs and SB.

You think any team/player cares if you can pay your bills as their making millions??? I don't think so.

Fun to watch as long it's a close game other than that that's all it is a game.

My two cents