You might be a gun nut if (woman's version)
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You might be a gun nut if (woman's version)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default You might be a gun nut if (woman's version)

1. You have more holsters than pairs of shoes.

2. You put on your gun on in the morning before you put on your face.

3. You have more types of gun lubricants than personal lubricants.

4. Your garage permanently smells of Hoppes No 9.

5. You've ever turned down a date because the place the guy wanted to take you had a sign that said "no concealed carry" on the door.

6. It takes longer for you to figure out what gun you are going to carry than it does for you to pick out your outfit.

6A. You can't figure out what to wear because you don't have anything that matches the gun you decided to carry.

7. You have more AP brushes than hair brushes.

8. You have CLP and Hoppes in your medicine cabinet.

9. You realize that you have CLP, an AP brush, and a bore brush in your purse but forgot your lipstick at home.

10. You laughed at yourself reading most of the previous nine lines.

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Last edited by Shooter girl; 11-30-2009 at 05:23 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8870 Times on 3842 Posts
Likes Given: 1384

Most excellent, shooter girl! You can add one more- my shooting partner- the youngest anarchist- age 13, had a T shirt that says "Shoot like a girl- If you CAN!"

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 AM   #3

Great stuff,

if more women thought that way, fights wouldn't break out over which place to go eat, but rather who gets to carry which firearm!

What a wonderful world that would be.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:47 AM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccr203 View Post
Great stuff,

if more women thought that way, fights wouldn't break out over which place to go eat, but rather who gets to carry which firearm!

What a wonderful world that would be.
Ummmmm,,, hack……hack…..cough……cough….. ahem… why no dear that dress doesn’t make you look fat… but you’re a__ does. OH SH-T !!!!!!!!!!

(From experience,, remember .. inside the head voice, inside the head voice)

Old 12-02-2009, 05:13 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

You might be a gun nut if (woman's version)

11. If you decide to go bra less because it interferes with your Jackass rig.
12. If you elect to wear a dress because it gives you better access to your thigh holstered 1911 .45ACP.
13. If you exercise daily in order to be able to defend yourself in an attack, and to make your bust and arms look better.
14. If you elect to carry a larger purse so it will accommodate the .50 Desert Eagle.
15. If you forget your lipstick because you were more preoccupied with choosing the weapon you were going to carry.
16. You keep your husband waiting and additional 30 minutes because of #15 and make him go back to the house so you can get your lipstick.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 12-02-2009, 01:55 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Most excellent, shooter girl! You can add one more- my shooting partner- the youngest anarchist- age 13, had a T shirt that says "Shoot like a girl- If you CAN!"
I wonder if they make that in my size?

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who knows great enthusiasm, great devotion, and the triumph of achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails at least fails whilst daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those odd and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who have had to fight for it life has truly a flavour the protected shall never know."

Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 PM   #7

hahaha that is good stuff, my step mom laughed at most of them, (she was in the airforce and police department) she is a gun nut

Old 12-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2741 Times on 1435 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Ah, pretty, Texan, gun nut women....If I were a few years younger and unattached.
I hope you have a good man, young lady. It sounds like you deserve one.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 12-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Ah, pretty, Texan, gun nut women....If I were a few years younger and unattached.
I hope you have a good man, young lady. It sounds like you deserve one.
I just started dating again. But this guy seems to be good. Though Im gonna move slow.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2741 Times on 1435 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Be careful with guys these days. They can be on their best behavior for a LONG time. Once they have you locked up, their real personality comes out. I guess you already know that. Hell, I guess many women are like that too.

Like I always say...All women are crazy. And all men are a$$holes.

Good luck and trust your instincts.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball