Are You Man (or Woman) Enough? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Are You Man (or Woman) Enough?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Maverick alternately tooks turns between scratching his beard and swatting the mosquitos that were having their way with his sunburned forearms. The small canoe he occupied drifted lazily down the edge of the Amazon, and he could hear monkeys in the canopy either fighting or screwing, he couldn't tell which.

His guide steered the canoe to a bank, where a tall black man in BDUs and a beret stood, sheened in sweat and smoking a cigar.

Maverick left the canoe, and extended his hand. The man took it heartily.

"You must be Professor Maverick, I was told to expect you. I'm Pablo, let's do business."

They went to a small tent, Pablo pulled a crate from it. He popped the lid, withdrew a cell phone, handed it to Maverick.

Pablo gestured to the crate. Inside was an AK-47 with 3 magazines, and an AR-15 with one magazine.

"Choose one, Professor...."

Old 05-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #12
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7009 Times on 4216 Posts
Likes Given: 8437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I'm your huckleberry.
My prayers are with you, Maverick.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:23 PM   #13

Liked 17 Times on 6 Posts

Thank you Pablo........ I choose the AK.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #14

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Marverick slung the AK over his back, and paid Pablo.

"Here, you'll need these as well..."

Pablo handed him a map and compass, as well as a cigar.

Maverick nodded, thanked Pablo. He oriented the map, shot an azimuth, and disappeared into the bush.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #15

The jungle canopy shades me from the sun as I follow the river and take in the incredible sight of the Amazon Forest.

The monkeys in the trees are now visible.........it is confirmed.

Their screwing alright.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #16

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Pablo chuckled as he counted Maverick's money. The AK he sold had a hole in the gas tube. It would fire, but it wouldn't cycle.

"Stupid Yankee," he chuckled to himself.

But Karma had crept within 10 feet of Pablo, in the form of a huge leopard. It pounced, tearing out his throat before Pablo had a chance to scream, his ears filled with the deafening sound of his own skull being crushed by the ferocious jaws.

Old 05-10-2011, 04:39 PM   #17

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Maverick made his way through the brush, the triple canopy making it almost night. He slashed to exhaustion, needed to rest.

He needed lodging for the night, and surveyed his surroundings.

To the west, he saw an Utulu tribesman, gathering berries.

To the east, he saw a Rakwa tribesman, chipping a stone.

I wonder which one he'll approach?

Old 05-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #18

I approach the Utulu tribesman since the Utulu are know to be friendly to Westerners.

To my suprise and relief he speaks broken English and we speak for a moment.

Kwutotna shows me some of the berries he is picking and explains that not only are the eddible, but can be mashed into a paste/medicine for cuts. He also points out poisonous berries to avoid, but that can be used as a very dealy addition to a blowgun dart.

Kwutotna invites me to lodge at his village for the evening. I decline as I relate to him my quest.

We part way, but not before Kwutotna gives me berries in a pouch made of lion scrotum and wishs me Jumadi's speed.

I make may way into the jungle once again pondering the question.......Who the hell is Jumadi????

Old 05-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #19

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I approach the Utulu tribesman since the Utulu are know to be friendly to Westerners.

To my suprise and relief he speaks broken English and we speak for a moment.

Kwutotna shows me some of the berries he is picking and explains that not only are the eddible, but can be mashed into a paste/medicine for cuts. He also points out poisonous berries to avoid, but that can be used as a very dealy addition to a blowgun dart.

Kwutotna invites me to lodge at his village for the evening. I decline as I relate to him my quest.

We part way, but not before Kwutotna gives me berries in a pouch made of lion scrotum and wishs me Jumadi's speed.

I make may way into the jungle once again pondering the question.......Who the hell is Jumadi????
Oh, man....

Maverick follows the Utulu tribesman to his village. He is invited to dinner.

As he sits around the fire with them, they pass him a bowl filled with a thick, white liquid.

He drinks, and passes it along. He notices just how fabulous the tribesmen are, and how there seem to be no women there.

The Chief asks if there's anything he'd like, and Maverick, feeling randy, says, "A woman."

The Chief claps his hands, and out comes two women. One is old, attractive for her advanced years, the other, young, fit, plain.

I wonder which maverick will choose?

Old 05-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #20

Apparently, through Kwutotna's incesent urging I changed my mind and accompanied him to his village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Oh, man....

Maverick follows the Utulu tribesman to his village. He is invited to dinner.

As he sits around the fire with them, they pass him a bowl filled with a thick, white liquid.

He drinks, and passes it along. He notices just how fabulous the tribesmen are, and how there seem to be no women there.

The Chief asks if there's anything he'd like, and Maverick, feeling randy, says, "A woman."

The Chief claps his hands, and out comes two women. One is old, attractive for her advanced years, the other, young, fit, plain.

I wonder which maverick will choose?
I choose the young fit woman. We retire to a small hut rased ten feet into the air on posts. Once inside, I see fear in the young womans eyes. All thoughts of taking this young girl quickly flee from my outermost thoughts.

An old familiar scent fills my nostrils......too familiar.....It is death.

The young girl falls asleep, I stay vigilant, the air is heavy, I take in the night sounds..................and wait