You Know You're a Gun Nut If - Page 93
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You Know You're a Gun Nut If

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 01:37 AM   #921
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 806 Times on 524 Posts
Likes Given: 921

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Is that a gun nut or just a MASSIVE fan of all things International or both?
Hey, It works for the GM people too...

Old 04-29-2013, 04:05 AM   #922

Liked 71 Times on 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
You have more guns than you are old
Not hard for a 15yr old gun nut. Although I can't actually buy firearms. If only it were the '50s. I saw a video on youtube on the Forgotten Weapons channel and an old guy who was being interviewed said he got his FFL at 12! If only........

Old 04-29-2013, 04:06 AM   #923

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tsmith View Post
You might be a wasted gun nut if...you get the latest copy of Dillons Blue Book and your first thought is...
1)The models deep cut neck line instantly reminds you of the hot brass down your baggy t-shirt last Saturday.
2)The sexy model is holding an engraved,ivory gripped custom 1911...you hastily turn to the right page for a description and better picture of the gun.
3) The busty model with deep cleavage...reminds you that you need a better bullet trap for 22's and pellet rifles before winter.
4) A long haired beauty with a tricked out AR-10...but can she really shoot in heels that high?
5) The pistol wielding fox in the electric blue dress...reminds you that your daughters birthday list includes a Pack lite barrel and flashy grips for her MKIII Ruger.
6) That skin tight dress and 3 inch heels are no excuse to ignore hearing and eye protection...JEEZ
this is worse than the Asian gun slinger in the KAHR ads.
Hahahahaha that's great

Old 04-29-2013, 04:44 AM   #924

Liked 176 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 165

More so a responsible gun nut...

If you are able to predict what is going to happen in every one of these incidents.

http://youtu.be/Et33bbA0GeM

We must always fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most... And that is the indifference of good men!

Threetango Likes This 
Old 04-29-2013, 04:59 AM   #925

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDesertFox

Not hard for a 15yr old gun nut. Although I can't actually buy firearms. If only it were the '50s. I saw a video on youtube on the Forgotten Weapons channel and an old guy who was being interviewed said he got his FFL at 12! If only........
I'm close.
I own 16, and I'm almost 18.
I'll prolly buy another rifle, when I turn 18, but I also want to get a new handgun. 18+ can carry a firearm in your vehicle in my state.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:01 AM   #926

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

You know you're a gun nut if you could never concentrate in math classes at school, cause every time someone said a number, you thought of the caliber (like 45, 300, 577, etc.), and then proceeded to fill up your notes with drawings of that caliber/firearm that uses it.

Old 04-29-2013, 05:08 AM   #927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
You know you're a gun nut if you could never concentrate in math classes at school, cause every time someone said a number, you thought of the caliber (like 45, 300, 577, etc.), and then proceeded to fill up your notes with drawings of that caliber/firearm that uses it.
Happens to me. Although I can't draw in my geometry class because my teacher would eat my soul if he saw me doing something other than geometry. I do draw semi-auto pistols with red dots and suppressors and such in other classes.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:20 AM   #928
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1753 Times on 1081 Posts
Likes Given: 9667

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tsmith View Post
You might be a wasted gun nut if...you get the latest copy of Dillons Blue Book and your first thought is...
1)The models deep cut neck line instantly reminds you of the hot brass down your baggy t-shirt last Saturday.
2)The sexy model is holding an engraved,ivory gripped custom 1911...you hastily turn to the right page for a description and better picture of the gun.
3) The busty model with deep cleavage...reminds you that you need a better bullet trap for 22's and pellet rifles before winter.
4) A long haired beauty with a tricked out AR-10...but can she really shoot in heels that high?
5) The pistol wielding fox in the electric blue dress...reminds you that your daughters birthday list includes a Pack lite barrel and flashy grips for her MKIII Ruger.
6) That skin tight dress and 3 inch heels are no excuse to ignore hearing and eye protection...JEEZ
this is worse than the Asian gun slinger in the KAHR ads.
Funny thing is, I have thought all of them at one point or another. Kind of like when I look at an issue of Easyriders magazine. Why do they wast a full paragraph on the custom air cleaner, when they never put it in any of the pictures because the d@mn model is in the way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMcCool View Post
If you say garand and it rhymes with errand.
Doesn't everybody?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
I honestly don't know exactly how many there are. Every time I try to count I have to learn more numbers.
Try it from my end. I can only count to 18 if I look in my shorts! Does the remaining half of my left foot count as 1, 0, or.5?

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Last edited by kfox75; 04-29-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #929
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1753 Times on 1081 Posts
Likes Given: 9667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
Your rifle is made my the same company as your truck.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Is that a gun nut or just a MASSIVE fan of all things International or both?
Nope, won't work for me. I don't think Ford ever made guns.

You have ever bought a gun because it was made in the town you live or have lived in. ( In my case, Kessler Model 30C made in Silver Creek NY, where I graduated high school.)

You have guns that are older than your oldest living relative.

You have the 2A tattooed somewhere on your body.

Someone says the words spam can and your trigger finger starts itching.

You seriously wonder if the AR you own would be considered an "Assault Rifle" if you put that new PSE crossbow upper on it.

You have blood in your lead stream.

You own a double bit axe just so you can practice the split the bullet shot you saw on Mythbusters or Top Shot.

You know how to adjust the front sight on your Mosin Nagant using nothing more than a Q-Tip and a pair of snips.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

axxe55 Likes This 
Old 05-06-2013, 05:34 AM   #930

Liked 176 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 165

If you're still recovering from food poisoning but see 9mm in stock so you go, justifying it as you needed some gatoraid and ginger ale anyway.

We must always fear evil men, but there is another kind of evil that we must fear the most... And that is the indifference of good men!

People Like This