You Know You're a Gun Nut If - Page 56
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You Know You're a Gun Nut If

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 03:22 AM   #551
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Santa Cruz Mountains,CA
Posts: 14,426
Liked 8700 Times on 5031 Posts
Likes Given: 11304

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post
If you spend $100 to build a trunk just for your ammo...

Attachment 84743



Attachment 84744



Attachment 84745
I assume that is the box you use to take ammo to the range with you. That seriously cannot be all you have in stock!
__________________

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
Vikingdad is offline  
Shade Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:26 AM   #552
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shooter88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 558
Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post

I assume that is the box you use to take ammo to the range with you. That seriously cannot be all you have in stock!
Unfortunitly it is ammo is real hard to find right now and what i do find is double and triple the normal price i was trying to show my box not get insulted about a situation with ammo i cant help
__________________
shooter88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:34 AM   #553
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Swervin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 373
Liked 123 Times on 75 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post

Unfortunitly it is ammo is real hard to find right now and what i do find is double and triple the normal price i was trying to show my box not get insulted about a situation with ammo i cant help
Keep your head up and on.... No offense dude a good start.. No panicking, ammo will get replenished. Don't overpay, just cause you started saving to after some other people doesn't mean your inferior. I started late after the last gun scare. I kept searching for good deals when the pressure let up a little. I'm setting pretty good now. keep adding to the collection and you will be set.
__________________
Swervin is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:39 AM   #554
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shooter88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 558
Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swervin View Post

Keep your head up and on.... No offense dude a good start.. No panicking, ammo will get replenished. Don't overpay, just cause you started saving to after some other people doesn't mean your inferior. I started late after the last gun scare. I kept searching for good deals when the pressure let up a little. I'm setting pretty good now. keep adding to the collection and you will be set.
Every chance i get if the price isnt too bad ill be buying ammo
__________________
shooter88 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:51 AM   #555
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Cinderocka1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Laradise
Posts: 6,445
Liked 3588 Times on 1993 Posts
Likes Given: 152

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter88 View Post

Every chance i get if the price isnt too bad ill be buying ammo
I try to pick up a few boxes when I can. you're doing better than me. I have a bad habit of shooting all my ammo
__________________

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Cinderocka1989 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:10 AM   #556
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Bumper sticker on a young "lady's" car:
"I lost my cherry a long time ago, but I've still got the box it came in!"

You have a very nice box.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
Vikingdad Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #557
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,631
Liked 1197 Times on 856 Posts
Likes Given: 610

Default

I am ashamed , I only have 30 rounds of 7.62x39 .
Thousands upon thousands of 22lr
shot all of my 410
got a nice selection of 357 and 38
stockpiled 12ga i mean the sheer volume of shells i have is stupid

__________________

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #558
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I have exactly 64 rounds of .45. Two loaded mags and a box. It's a very nice box.

__________________
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:15 AM   #559
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MobileMarine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: youngsville,nc
Posts: 3,631
Liked 1197 Times on 856 Posts
Likes Given: 610

Default

more important things in life than ammo right now

__________________

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

MobileMarine is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:16 AM   #560
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
shooter88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 558
Liked 38 Times on 28 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989 View Post

I try to pick up a few boxes when I can. you're doing better than me. I have a bad habit of shooting all my ammo
I know its unbelievably hard cause i love to shoot but i try not to
__________________
shooter88 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes