You Know You're a Gun Nut If - Page 124
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You Know You're a Gun Nut If

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 06:44 AM   #1231
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2668 Times on 1737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbeck97 View Post

Lol I know a couple of your ex girlfriends

I was there before you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
All of you guys lost your status as gun nuts for allowing yourselves to become so far derailed off of the thread subject. You are now pecker heads.
It's keeping the thread going, better than letting it die. Although, this thread does a good job of coming back on its own.

Feral cat waterboarder

People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #1232
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9034 Times on 5249 Posts
Likes Given: 11937

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
I was there before you.

It's keeping the thread going, better than letting it die. Although, this thread does a good job of coming back on its own.
You are a gun nut if you are mentally going through your inventory trying to think of the best gun to use to shoot all of the pecker-heads on this thread.....

(Back on track now!)

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #1233
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...

Liked 3374 Times on 2283 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad

You are a gun nut if you are mentally going through your inventory trying to think of the best gun to use to shoot all of the pecker-heads on this thread.....

(Back on track now!)
You know you are a gun nut when you do your own ballistics testing for a review on the site.......

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #1234
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2448 Times on 1341 Posts
Likes Given: 336

Okay to avoid getting shot, I will get us back on topic. Sorry if any of these are repeats.

You know you're a gun nut when you are constantly watching people for clothing bulges and weapons prints, and trying to guess exactly what they are carrying.

You know you're a gun nut when a kid hands you a squirt pistol and you unconsciously point it in a safe directjon, your finger automatically goes on the "slide," and you start to drop the mag, clear it and check the chamber, and when the magazine release "button" doesn't work you realize that there is no mag because it's a stinking squirt pistol.

You know you're a gun nut when your wife automatically knows to ask the hostess at the restaurant for a corner or back wall table, and picks a table where she knows you can see the door and everyone else in the restaurant, and makes sure the kids dont sit in the corner/wall chair.

You know you're a gun nut when you can identify the manufacturer and caliber of any JHP without having to check the stamp.

You know you're a gun nut when you watch for guns that you own in action movies and get excited when the "hero" carries the same gun that you do.

You know you're a gun nut when you can hear a shot from the other side of the woods and immediately tell if its a modern rifle, muzzle loader, handgun, or shotgun.

You know you're a gun nut when your 3 year old daughter can sort your ammo for you by caliber, ball/FMJ, and even load the first few rounds of most of your magazines for you.

You know you're a gun nut when your kids refuse to pick up their friends toy guns without asking an adult first.

You know you're a gun nut when your kids yell at their friends if they commit a "safety violation" with their toy guns.

You know you're a gun nut when your 3 year old is desperately trying to learn to write her name because she knows as soon as she can write it legibly, you are going to buy her a "real gun" and take her shooting.

You know you're a gun nut when you have callouses on your trigger finger, and on the thumb you load your magazine with.

You know you're a gun nut if you've ever gotten a blister on your trigger finger.

You know you're a gun nut when your wife gets mad because "there's no way you actually NEED all this ammo (or guns/optics/magazines/holsters)!

You know you're a gun nut when your firearms and ammo purchases alone are large enough to qualify for itemized tax deductions on your federal tax forms. (Only works if your job requires you to carry a firearm. Sorry if anybody got too excited.)

That's enough for now.

"...it is ...ALIVE!!!"

Last edited by DeltaF; 09-01-2013 at 09:18 AM.
People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #1235

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
Okay to avoid getting shot, I will get us back on topic. Sorry if any of these are repeats.

You know you're a gun nut when you are constantly watching people for clothing bulges and weapons prints, and trying to guess exactly what they are carrying.

You know you're a gun nut when a kid hands you a squirt pistol and you unconsciously point it in a safe directjon, your finger automatically goes on the "slide," and you start to drop the mag, clear it and check the chamber, and when the magazine release "button" doesn't work you realize that there is no mag because it's a stinking squirt pistol.

You know you're a gun nut when your wife automatically knows to ask the hostess at the restaurant for a corner or back wall table, and picks a table where she knows you can see the door and everyone else in the restaurant, and makes sure the kids dont sit in the corner/wall chair.

You know you're a gun nut when you can identify the manufacturer and caliber of any JHP without having to check the stamp.

You know you're a gun nut when you watch for guns that you own in action movies and get excited when the "hero" carries the same gun that you do.

You know you're a gun nut when you can hear a shot from the other side of the woods and immediately tell if its a modern rifle, muzzle loader, handgun, or shotgun.

You know you're a gun nut when your 3 year old daughter can sort your ammo for you by caliber, ball/FMJ, and even load the first few rounds of most of your magazines for you.

You know you're a gun nut when your kids refuse to pick up their friends toy guns without asking an adult first.

You know you're a gun nut when your kids yell at their friends if they commit a "safety violation" with their toy guns.

You know you're a gun nut when your 3 year old is desperately trying to learn to write her name because she knows as soon as she can write it legibly, you are going to buy her a "real gun" and take her shooting.

You know you're a gun nut when you have callouses on your trigger finger, and on the thumb you load your magazine with.

You know you're a gun nut if you've ever gotten a blister on your trigger finger.

You know you're a gun nut when your wife gets mad because "there's no way you actually NEED all this ammo (or guns/optics/magazines/holsters)!

You know you're a gun nut when your firearms and ammo purchases alone are large enough to qualify for itemized tax deductions on your federal tax forms. (Only works if your job requires you to carry a firearm. Sorry if anybody got too excited.)

That's enough for now.
Bravo! Bravo!

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."

Old 09-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #1236

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

That's enough for now.
You know your gun nut when working with any numbers containing a caliber causes you to think about one of your favorite guns and daydream about those good times.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #1237
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 540 Times on 326 Posts

You know your a gun nut.

When the gate code to your ranch is a caliber .

"Don't call me Sir, I work for a living"

"I'm an A**hole"

People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 PM   #1238

Liked 2668 Times on 1737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGSF View Post
You know your a gun nut.

When the gate code to your ranch is a caliber .
Or to your keyless entry on your vehicle.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 09-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #1239

Liked 210 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Pshhh. Blisters from the trigger? I got calluses. I just don't blister any more

------------Space Not for Hire.-----------

People Like This 
Old 09-01-2013, 11:54 PM   #1240

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagj17 View Post
Pshhh. Blisters from the trigger? I got calluses. I just don't blister any more
I do when the damn trigger gets red hot.

Quote:
People Like This