You Know You're a Gun Nut If - Page 104
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

You Know You're a Gun Nut If


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2013, 03:51 AM   #1031
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'm guilty too...
that's why it was so funny when Primer mentioned it. because i thought i was the only one that did that!
Axxe55 is offline  
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:06 AM   #1032
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 859
Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1
...if a firefly/ lightning bug smears its glowing a%$ on your windshield, and you pretend its a dot sight. Pew pew, got the stop sign. Pew pew pew, shot out the tires of that idiot in front of me, pew pew...
Hahaha!
I have a cross hair hangin from my mirror, so I use iron sights!
Gizord1 is offline  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:07 AM   #1033
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Hahaha!
I have a cross hair hangin from my mirror, so I use iron sights!
well, we found another one who does it too!
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:27 AM   #1034
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 338
Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Default

I use bird poo, it's all i've got
thatonespot is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:30 AM   #1035
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22314 Times on 12477 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonespot View Post
I use bird poo, it's all i've got
gotta use what ya got!
Axxe55 is offline  
thatonespot Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:32 AM   #1036
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 338
Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Default

You know you're a gun nut if....

A person was shot while defending him/herself and ask about their gun before the perp
thatonespot is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 04:59 AM   #1037
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kytowboater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 7,038
Liked 2414 Times on 1504 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL
You return to this forum under a pseudonym after leaving it
Who be this
__________________
Oh dern....


Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
kytowboater is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:28 PM   #1038
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
...if a firefly/ lightning bug smears its glowing a%$ on your windshield, and you pretend its a dot sight. Pew pew, got the stop sign. Pew pew pew, shot out the tires of that idiot in front of me, pew pew...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I'm guilty too...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
that's why it was so funny when Primer mentioned it. because i thought i was the only one that did that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Hahaha!
I have a cross hair hangin from my mirror, so I use iron sights!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonespot View Post
I use bird poo, it's all i've got
I'm guilty too. I just use normal bug guts though.

Haven't seen fireflies/lightning bugs in a long time.
texaswoodworker is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:30 PM   #1039
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9212 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker View Post

I'm guilty too. I just use normal bug guts though.

Haven't seen fireflies/lightning bugs in a long time.
I know ! What's up wit dat? Sue is in west Virginia and Maryland, and he says there's so many you can walk around at night without a flashlight. But I've seen exactly two this year. I hope they're banging the hell out of each other, cause we need more.
trip286 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #1040
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Reno,Texas
Posts: 10,211
Liked 6579 Times on 3639 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I know ! What's up wit dat? Sue is in west Virginia and Maryland, and he says there's so many you can walk around at night without a flashlight. But I've seen exactly two this year. I hope they're banging the hell out of each other, cause we need more.
When I was a kid, they were everywhere during the summer. I haven't seen near that many in several years.

I think there's been a slight climate shift in the last few years. It seems like its hotter in the summers, and cooler in the winters than it used to be.
texaswoodworker is offline  
Axxe55 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes




Newest Threads