Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   You Know You Have Wondered (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/you-know-you-have-wondered-16612/)

Dillinger 08-06-2009 09:50 PM

You Know You Have Wondered

2 Attachment(s)
So, how many of you have seen those little Smart Cars running around? You know, the green, friendly, easy to park, zip in and out of traffic ( and parking lots ) with reckless abandon running around?

You and I both know you have wondered what would happen if you were to be driving one of those emasculined "Right" vehicles and actually got into a traffic accident.

C'mon! Admit it. You have NEVER thought about it??

Well, here is the result, in case you NOW want to know.

orangello 08-06-2009 09:52 PM

Looks like it might need an ejector seat.

caniswalensis 08-06-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 140511)
Looks like it might need an ejector seat.

I disagree. I would say that the driver squirted out the top just fine without one!:D

SGT-MILLER 08-06-2009 10:35 PM

Those have been in Europe for awhile. When one of those would crash on an autobahn, they would disintegrate into thousand of little pieces, all smaller than a steering wheel.

I hate those effin things. They are a danger to the public.

skullcrusher 08-06-2009 10:58 PM

The car is supposed to be able to avoid accidents and obstacles in the road. I guess that won't work when a big arse truck slams you from behind into another big arse truck. Keep in mind that BO wants you to buy one of those.

Anyone remember the drivers ed movie about wearing seat belts called, "There's room in there to live." It basically showed how if you wear your seatbelt that in most crashes, the interior of the vehicle where you sit is not compromised enough to kill you? Time to start shooting another film.

skullcrusher 08-06-2009 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 140509)
So, how many of you have seen those little Smart Cars running around? You know, the green, friendly, easy to park, zip in and out of traffic ( and parking lots ) with reckless abandon running around?

You and I both know you have wondered what would happen if you were to be driving one of those emasculined "Right" vehicles and actually got into a traffic accident.

C'mon! Admit it. You have NEVER thought about it??

Well, here is the result, in case you NOW want to know.

How'd you get your hairy thumb in the picture frame? Bawaahaa! :p

caniswalensis 08-06-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 140535)
The car is supposed to be able to avoid accidents and obstacles in the road. I guess that won't work when a big arse truck slams you from behind into another big arse truck. Keep in mind that BO wants you to buy one of those.

Anyone remember the drivers ed movie about wearing seat belts called, "There's room in there to live." It basically showed how if you wear your seatbelt that in most crashes, the interior of the vehicle where you sit is not compromised enough to kill you? Time to start shooting another film.

LOL! I do remember that!

How about calling the new one "Now You Know How Toothpaste Feels"

RL357Mag 08-06-2009 11:52 PM

Even more hilarious than the effect of the accident on that car, is the presence of an Ambulance at the scene....
A guy with one of those long poles with the nail in the end and a heavy duty garbage bag would be more appropriate...

markerdown 08-06-2009 11:57 PM

Ejection seat or a can opener for if ya don't make it........markerdown

Shotgun Shooter 08-07-2009 12:18 AM

I've seen those. I was in a big ford van, so it'd be funny if we hit it. Thing would go flying.

S.S.