Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   You know what would suck? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/you-know-what-would-suck-10757/)

Dillinger 02-10-2009 01:49 AM

You know what would suck?

"If I hit you in the mouth right now!" The key point, is that the person getting punched in the mouth has a scorpion in his mouth and duct tape over his mouth to keep it in. The person doing the punching, is the cameraman... LOL

And with that statement, I became a HUGE fan of the Discovery Channel show One Way Out about an escape artist being subjected to all sorts of bad plans, and trying to get out of them before the worst possible scenario happens... LOL

This guy is a professional escape artist, who subjects himself to all sorts of negative tests, and then his finale' is some sort of crazy collaboration of the tests he has already been subjected too...

This is a show that just begs your attention if you have ANY enjoyment of seeing a person hurt, repeatedly, for the "sense" of science.

This is a great show that, literally, had me laughing out loud over an hour, 2 part episode. This poor bastard is REALLY putting his body on the line here for our enjoyment....

Check it out if you have time on a Monday night, it's hilarious.

JD

WDB 02-10-2009 02:02 AM

I saw the show and DON"T punch me in the face!
I expect it is somewhat controlled so he isn't hurt but its is fun to watch.

dragunovsks 02-10-2009 02:35 AM

Dillinger, have you saw the commercial for the new one? The one about Projectiles: How to avoid them and becoming one. I saw it and laughed so hard at that guy tied up and getting hit with tennis balls fired from pitching machines and screaming. I know I'm disturbed...LOL!

Dillinger 02-10-2009 02:37 AM

I would agree, except he is the same type as the guys from Spike TV's World of Sports, the type of fuys who isn't afraid to take some ass whooping to make a name for themselves...

I enjoy the show and enjoy the "tests" that the escape artist goes through.

Getting hit by tennis balls at 45 MPH??

Getting pinched by a scorpion in the mouth??

Getting stung by bees in a controlled environment??

This is a HARDCORE dude.... and I love his attidude!

JD

Dillinger 02-18-2009 07:17 PM

Anybody else seen this show yet? It's an EFFING riot. I laugh til tears roll, I swear, if you enjoy seeing people put through pain for no good reason, THIS is the show for you...

JD

npbwbass 02-18-2009 08:38 PM

OK OK I'll do it!

Hey JD its been a long time! Glad to see your having some fun nowadays.

Ok I'll skip Monday music practice and check it out. I usually hurt myself laughing at House. Sounds like I better set up a self defibulator device first though.

C-ya!

Dillinger 02-18-2009 08:41 PM

-bass is back!! Where you been brother? Lurking? Or busy in R/T?

JD