- People that can't park their cars, and end up taking up two spots because of it, especially when its a "really nice" car, as if owning a "nice" car entitles you to two parking spots at Wally World.
- When I'm in the MIDDLE lane going the speed limit and people get behind me and tailgate. If my wife isn't with me, I sometimes slow down or pump my brakes...
- When I'm in the LEFT lane and someone is going under the speed limit, but refuses to move over... I hate those people.
- When someone takes a huge puff from their cigarette, and then walks into my small retail store and exhales in it. That really makes me po'd.
- Me monsters. You know, people that always have to one up you, always have to be talking about themselves. Brian Reagen's got a skit on this.
- Barrack Obama, Congress, and the Justice system