You know what really grinds my gears...... - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

You know what really grinds my gears......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Parking lot commandos who drive against the flow arrows then try to park. Seems I encounter these clowns daily here in sin sity. I park my truck out in the south forty and run the gauntlet.................markerdown

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 07-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #22

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDude View Post
Hmmm...I'm thinking that ever store should contain a pitbull, a python, a coyote, and an alligator. That would remind shoppers to control their kids. Sometimes I wonder if it does take a village to raise a child, if everybody in the village should be allow to administer spankings as needed. But, I reckon we live in a "time out" culture...
Two thumbs up. Maybe it just has more to do with growing up in the South, but even as a Gen Xer, I remember getting my little a** beaten by the neighbor ladies when I was a kid and acting up on the street - and dreading my parents coming home to beat it again as soon as they found out.

Surely a lawsuit nowadays...

Member: TSRA, NRA, GOA, North American Hunting Club and Ducks Unlimited

"If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain."

Old 07-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #23

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Hell, the only "time out" I ever knew as a kid growing up was in football and basketball. I got an ass beating quite regularly for being "all boy" as my father called it, up until the age of 12. And it was usually with belts and switches, no hands ever touched my butt.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #24

People at work, making the same money, constantly buming smokes. They need to take their A## to the store.

Old 07-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #25

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Toyota Prius owners. ALL of them.

People who waste my time leaving a 3 minute message to have me call them back. Just leave me a number and what you want. 30 seconds is TOO LONG of a cell phone message.

My new company provided Verizon Cell phone - What a piece of shi'ite!

Anyone who voted for Obama - They are all Muppets!

Anyone who has only owned one handgun, a Glock, and INSISTS is the best gun in the world. Open your F**KING eyes will you?!?!

Getting old - It just sucks. Yeah, I make more money, and I have a wealth of knowledge and experience, but I can't eat anything without worrying about my waste line....

Banks. There's what? Like 4 banks left in this country any more?! Every time I turn around another monster bank is swallowing another monster bank and becoming even more prominent. Isn't that crap illegal??

Everytime I see an interwebz commando talking out their starfish about shi'ite they know very little about. Point in fact, if you have never had a gun pulled on you, or fired in your direction, your knowledge about such things would rattle in a god damn thimble....

BJ Penn - He annoys the hell out of me and I have to have this god damn signature line for another 9 days.

Brock Lesnar - See Blow Job Penn, though not as bad, yet....

The fact that all you guys live so damn far away and we can never get together and have a few beers, or a steak, or even go to the damn range - although who can afford to do that anymore?!?

Skinny chicks who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread when really, all they have going for them is a nice set of legs and a nice butt. Get over yourself bitch!

And about 100 more things, but I am about to knock Jon Fitch dead in my 170# title defense on UFC Undisputed. A little payback for Ineff! Your boy is about to have a lesson in "Shin to Chin" jitsu....

JD

Old 07-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #26

Watching that youtuber video of the radical islam crap in Dearborne MI.........

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 07-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #27

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
The fact that all you guys live so damn far away and we can never get together and have a few beers, or a steak, or even go to the damn range - although who can afford to do that anymore?? JD
Indeed, my friend, that right there is indeed the thing that pisses me off too.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-17-2009, 11:36 PM   #28

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Indeed, my friend, that right there is indeed the thing that pisses me off too.

Jack
Agreed my friend, agreed.

Any of you who ever get to the PNW are always welcome at the Dillinger house. And I would love to meet a lot of you before we part ways in this plane of existence.

I, for one, will be visiting the Canebrake Hilton before my days here are done...

JD

Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #29

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

"The fact that all you guys live so damn far away and we can never get together and have a few beers, or a steak, or even go to the damn range - although who can afford to do that anymore?!?

If everyone would just move to Kentucky the problem would be solved

Old 07-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post

The fact that all you guys live so damn far away and we can never get together and have a few beers, or a steak, or even go to the damn range - although who can afford to do that anymore?!?

JD
If anyone visits out here ito sin sity, I'll make good on the brewskis and steak........................markerdown

Newest Threads