Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You know what really grinds my gears......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:52 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

People at the 99 cent store who ask "how much is this"? duhhh....Whats up with that? Just once I'd like to hear the clerk tell em, "two-fifty"...........................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Old 07-17-2009, 12:57 AM   #12

People who are pro gun control. People that look at guns like the owner is a murderer and they want to go running & screaming. People that just plain don't understand, I have many freinds , each and everyone of them I could pick some charecteristic that just pisses me off, but thats whats sets us apart. I stopped cutting my hair my local barbershop that I've been going to for about 18 yrs because when I got into fire arms the guy blew up on me , giving me some damn speech of how we don't need guns becuase we have a good local PD and the Army and whole other list of complete bull**** anyway long story SHOT we ended up getting into an arguement and I just ended up goin some where else. I also hate people that talk too much

Only One Bullet Left. Save It For Yourself.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #13
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

You know what really grinds my gears......
Forgetting to use the clutch

Life is short so I let as much as I can roll off
Stress takes years off of your life so let the little things go
Save it for the important things in life
My simple rule will it effect my life this time next year it was worth the stress
Anything else is a minor
Chalked it up to the azz clowns that are everywhere these days
I'm not going to let them ruine my day or shorten my life
I look forward to a long life
Out living the azz clowns

The best reward in life is living a good life and enjoying it, anything else is a waist of time and effort.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #14

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

For the road hog in the store I just use the dale earnhardt method. I ram them and move them out of the way.

Gunbroker.com posts and posts on here where they are selling or asking about a gun then they post pictures that are so blurry that all you can see is a black and brown blob. then they say sorry for the blurry pics. OMG your camera has god dam auto focus for a dam reason. Focus is not just a car made by ford dumbazz. I swear if people could read these days we would all be effed. You know there is a nice little manual that comes with every camera that tells you how to use it. If you don't know what the hell your doing then read it. Then go out and use the camera and change settings do different things. It is not hard. It is a digicam you don't have to print all the pics. If they are screwed up then right click and delete them for christs sakes. it is not rocket science we are talking about it is taking a dam picture. If you look at the back of your camera i bet you it has a small picture of a flower put it on that and you can take pictures up to a few inches away from the object. Good lord.

You know what else I hate. Is guys that ask questions like "Reasons not to get a 1911". I expect us to tell them that a Glock is a million times better than a 1911. GO PISS UP A ROPE. Good lord i mean come on......

Old 07-17-2009, 02:19 AM   #15

I don't do time so I can't help those that need the time.

What ticks me off, is the slow car riding in the fast lane.
My state needs a law; slow vehicles MOVE TO THE RIGHT.
It's pathetic to see a 6 lane highway and the slowest lane is
the fast/passing lane.

Old 07-17-2009, 02:26 AM   #16

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

A$$holes that suddenly find the gas pedal as you are trying to pass them.

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 07-17-2009, 03:15 AM   #17

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

People who can see the "right lane closed 1 mile ahead" and the big azz flashing arrow and they try to squeeze out 1 car ahead. Get in line, fruitcake, you are not gonna get thru the 1 lane any faster than the rest of the line.

Also people don't yield or merge anymore. Most of them don't use the turn signal and none of them actually turn their head to look to see if they may have to yield.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 07-17-2009, 03:47 AM   #18

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
People who can see the "right lane closed 1 mile ahead" and the big azz flashing arrow and they try to squeeze out 1 car ahead. Get in line, fruitcake, you are not gonna get thru the 1 lane any faster than the rest of the line.
Oh these muther effers around here in VA do that cheet. Then you get some yahoo that sees this AHOLE driving in the lane till the cones force him over and they go and let him in. I say if your staying in that lane till the end of the lane then you need to sit there and wait. I also hate it when merging traffic thinks they have the right away. Since when does traffic that is merging on to a moving traffic lane and they get pissed because I don't move or slow down for them to get in. Dude you need to get to my speed and work your way in to the lane. behind me or where ever your effing powder blue prius will fit in.

I also hate walking into a store and having 10 sales man pounce on me not 3 steps in the door. Then I tell them that I am juts looking and they try to sell me something I don't want. Then I turn to them and ask them a technical question about what they are trying to sell me and they blow a gasket because they just figured out that I know 10 times what they know about the product they are trying to sell to me.....

Old 07-17-2009, 06:09 AM   #19

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Elitists, no matter the subject.

"My martial art is better than yours...."
"My brand X gun is better than yours..."
"My dog is better than yours..."
"My idealogy is better than yours..."
"My dindong is bi.....nevermind."

My fiance's x was obsessed with the size of my package, he use to make off color comments all the time. I told him that he was a much bigger d1ck than I have. We don't even have premarital sex, but anyhoo......

Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #20
Is it Friday yet?
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Simply said – Ignorant people. Whether it is the slow non-looking non-signaling talking on the cell phone last second lane changer in the fast lane that has to stay in front of you no matter the cost; or the topper who has been more done more killed more seen more knows more has more just because he thinks it make him fit in….. They’re all just ignorant.

Something else that bugs me is people that don’t read; a sign, a menu, an ad, whatever. Read the ad, and then ask me a question about something I didn’t cover. “What condition is it in? Great condition, it says so right there.”

Folks need to quit being so stinking lazy, close their mouth, open their ears, pay attention and they just might learn something. This world does not exist to serve you. We exist to serve each other.