You know what really grinds my gears......
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You know what really grinds my gears......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default You know what really grinds my gears......

People who don't wear a watch and always ask what time it is. WTF is up with that? Geeze loueze BUY A FREAKIN' WATCH!!

Next.....

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #2

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default I'm with ya on that...

...if you don't wear a watch at least just look at your cell phone. It tells time too!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #3

people bumming change. i had a guy start yellling at me when i walked on by him. It is my money, and was during a time in my life when i was working hard for it!!! get a job(or vote for Obama)!!!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:19 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

If someone asks for the time, I'll tell them. If someone I know well asks the time, I tell them it's time to get a watch.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Children running and screaming for all over the store, making a mess, by its own... where are their parents?

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 07-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #6

Hmmm...I'm thinking that ever store should contain a pitbull, a python, a coyote, and an alligator. That would remind shoppers to control their kids. Sometimes I wonder if it does take a village to raise a child, if everybody in the village should be allow to administer spankings as needed. But, I reckon we live in a "time out" culture...

Old 07-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

People that serve no other purpose in life other than being a speed bump. You know, the rude driver that is doing 45 in a 60, that woman who has her cart in the middle of the isle so you can't get around, no matter how many times you say 'excuse me'.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #8

People who say "guestimate".

S.S.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #9

Television news channels that dedicate hours and hours to Michael Jackson's death, insist on showing his hair on fire video over and over, and who can't be bothered to hump around in Afghanistan and bring us some real news.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:49 AM   #10

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
... that woman who has her cart in the middle of the isle so you can't get around, no matter how many times you say 'excuse me'.
OH! +1000!!! on that one.... you have to wait until she read (and understand!!!) the recipe on the label of the black beans can.... I feel the urge of to run her over with her own cart
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE