You know what I want
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You know what I want

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 02:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default You know what I want

This is a thread for what you want.

Whatever it may be I don't care.

You know what I want. These AIG bonuses mean crap. I want one just one executive to stick it to the government. Granted these idiots put us here in the first place but one way they can redeem themselves to me is literately doing this.

Call a press conference with the media or go to capital hill with a briefcase of a million dollars of their own money bonus or otherwise. Give some hearty speech telling the government they should be ashamed for inflating and printing so much money like they are doing and then say they are going to directly fight them by taking this 1 million dollars in this briefcase and doing something to make a statement.

This executive opens the briefcase pours lighter fluid on the bills and light a match and set it a blaze....then flicking off all those stuck up political jerk offs and stick it to them and then walk out. And yes I said burn a million dollars. Hell if you burn money...guess what the value of your dollar goes up.

I'm so sick and tired of all this money BS and bailouts. What the damn diggity hell?

Wise up America.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #2
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Don't you think AIG has burnt through enough millions with out the example of one of those guys burning a million dollars to show how bad they screwed those working for the american dream?

What I want? I want my IRA to be worth at least half of what it was two years ago. I want my stocks to be worth at least half of what they were worth last year. I want my business to have the same credit line/score it had last year. I haven't missed a payment but due to world ecmomics and national property values my credit line and my business credit score has decreased.

What I want is what I worked for, nothing more.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:12 AM   #3
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 699 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I want taxes lowered, the end to the War on Drugs and a massive public push for less Government and more Freedom.

I would also like a beach house and a bay boat.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:44 AM   #4

Aye but that million dollars is just going to go to the government anyway and less is more IMO. What the Congress did is basically say it's ok to break contracts now.

Old 03-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

I want to be president for life.

First things first.

Congress "YOUR FIRED"

House "YOUR FIRED"

Ok now if you want to be in either of those positions you will not get a pension for 2 years of service. Your pay and rank will be that of an enlisted personal in my military you will get the same medical care, same food, same housing money. SAME EVERYHTING, you will be required to wear a uniform to work everyday the uniform will be paid for by you The uniform will be as follows a blue suit jacket and pants white shirt red tie highly polished black shoes. Glasses will be allowed but they will come from the same source as the military BCG glasses. Your uniform will be highly pressed everyday. You will work no less than 50 weeks out of the year with 25weeks spend in DC and 25 week woring out of your home office. If you are caught taking any kind of money or gift from any private or public intrest group you will be fired and made to pay 250% tax on that money then you will be placed in a labor camp and made to work to earn the money to pay it off.

Welfare is done and gone. no more none. We will train you in a job skill in accordance to your education and or IQ. You training will be free of charge unless you fail to hold your job for more than 366 days stright (meaning consectivly) If you fial to hold your job you will be sent back to training and you will pay for the first and the second training. If you fail to hold a job them we will send you to France and you will no longer be allowed to be an American Citizen.

If you hold duel citizen ship pick one. No more of that crap. You are either with us of against us. You pick which one.

The Department of Homeland security is gone. All security will be turned over to the US Military. All borders will be guarded by US military members. Border guards are on shoot to kill order. You are on your own better make it work. Oh and the bill for freeing your butts from Sadam Hussain is $999 billion dollars + $100,000 to pe paid to each military member who died on your soil and $50,000 paid to each military member that was wounded and you will pay in full all medical cost associated with that injury. Ain't no more free ride. You people will be working so hard to pay your debt you will not have time to worry about terrorest attacks.

My fellow Americans I have banned Iran the bombing starts in 30 minutes and will be carried live on CNN, MSNBC, Fox, and anyother news outlet. North Korea knock your crap off or Your NEXT. RUSSIA same goes for you.

I hear by close gitmo please exicute all prisoners at this time. Preferd method is to place them on their knees and shoot them in the bck of the head. You eff with us this is what happens.

Is that too much to ask?

Last edited by cpttango30; 03-25-2009 at 02:06 PM.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I want Beanie Babies.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:22 PM   #7

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

As JD would say

I just want a hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:23 PM   #8

I want one of every gun made

Other then that I just want my family and myself happy and healthy

Old 03-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I want what I have always said everytime this type of question comes up.

I want to be able to relive my life, exactly as it happened, but knowing what I know now.

And I want to be able to use The Force.

JD

Old 03-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I want my babybackbabybackbabyback......ribs.