You know what I love about FTF. - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

You know what I love about FTF.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 04:52 AM   #41
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8921 Times on 5337 Posts
Likes Given: 11925

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
And if you pull my other leg, it plays "Jingle Bells".
What the heck does that mean? Why do I always seem so confused?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctherock View Post
I love the brotherhood here. That includes the ladies as well.

I dont have much of a life between working and going to school and yet I fill as though I do by simply reading these posts.

I enjoy seeing how people here feel about veterans and the wounded coming home, as I am cripped up from the service, this brings a tear to my eye. You are all great folks and I appreciate all you do for all they need help.

In short, I effin love this place and all you folks.
I agree. I live a pretty boring life. But the comraderie and interaction I get from FTF makes me feel like a have a whole bunch of friends. And there is no one I admire more than a service man who's seen action. VietNam era vets are my nearest and dearest but I'll honor any of you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I don't own her nor do I own her image.
Once I was with a group of friends, one man mentioned his wife was going to visit family for the weekend. Another guy said "Are you going to let her do that?" Husband #1's reply was "I signed a marriage certificate, not a deed of ownership. She can visit her family whenever she wants." I wanted to hug him.

*Wondering why I can't find a good man.*

Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Once I was with a group of friends, one man mentioned his wife was going to visit family for the weekend. Another guy said "Are you going to let her do that?" Husband #1's reply was "I signed a marriage certificate, not a deed of ownership. She can visit her family whenever she wants." I wanted to hug him.

*Wondering why I can't find a good man.*
Unfortuantely, there are alot of guys out there who are insecure with their own existence. I am saying that a true alpha male looks far beyond original outward appearance. He looks for intelligence first and mental stability second. The offspring will never be idiots or "damaged" if the Man does it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!