Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   You know what I love about FTF. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/you-know-what-i-love-about-ftf-42336/)

Samples.32 05-10-2011 11:45 PM

You know what I love about FTF.

This thread is dedicated to all of the things we love about FTF.

I love that no matter what the subject typically someone has some very well thought out answers for you.

I also love that everyone acts like one large family.

(I have so many more, but I don't want to steal all the good ones, so you guys go for it!)

cddbrowns 05-11-2011 12:04 AM

Everyone has each others back UNLESS its an obviously suspicious situation. People are very welcoming. Doesnt matter if youre willing to learn, or an expert, everyone is treated as an equal here and like you said, considered part of the fam.

danf_fl 05-11-2011 12:07 AM

It's one of the organized entities that I am willing to belong to because they will have me.

Most others that are willing to accept me are, um, how should I say it?

BlindOldMan 05-11-2011 12:14 AM

Above all else, I am grateful for the depth of knowledge from the people here. They know who they are. I appreciate that they take the time to get on a forum and share their decades of knowledge with strangers. It is very much appreciated.

dunerunner 05-11-2011 12:44 AM

I don't know what it is about this forum family, but it is unlike any I have ever belonged to. Generous beyond question, creative beyond belief, helpful to the extreme and each and every individual I have met has been an upstanding genuine human being!!

It isn't the moderation staff, or the forum ownership, it is the people who join and stay here that chart the direction and character of this forum. I am proud to a member here.

dog2000tj 05-11-2011 12:47 AM

I love Samples' thread of pics ;) :D

2hot2handle 05-11-2011 12:49 AM

There isn't a question you can ask that this group of folks can't answer

Samples.32 05-11-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dog2000tj (Post 502135)
I love Samples' thread of pics ;) :D

Ah, yes, but be nice... The people that have not paid for a SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP cannot see that delightful titillation.

lonyaeger 05-11-2011 12:51 AM

I've learned a lot and many members have learned to tolerate me. :o

Samples.32 05-11-2011 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunerunner (Post 502127)
I don't know what it is about this forum family, but it is unlike any I have ever belonged to. Generous beyond question, creative beyond belief, helpful to the extreme and each and every individual I have met has been an upstanding genuine human being!!

It isn't the moderation staff, or the forum ownership, it is the people who join and stay here that chart the direction and character of this forum. I am proud to a member here.

I love this statement ^^^^^^ This is how I feel as well.