You guys think of bobbyb

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > You guys think of bobbyb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default You guys think of bobbyb

The hard headed old jerk that I love to death is having problems with his B/P again. 180 over 110. He will not slow down. 90 degrees and wide open. Told the Doctor if he died with his boots on at the farm, tell the undertaker to put a smile on his face, and bury him in his overalls. I'm going to shoot him in the d@mn foot, but he shoots back. Think of him. I'm sorry I don't get to post much, but work, and farm, and a hard headed old man keep me busy.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
The hard headed old jerk that I love to death is having problems with his B/P again. 180 over 110. He will not slow down. 90 degrees and wide open. Told the Doctor if he died with his boots on at the farm, tell the undertaker to put a smile on his face, and bury him in his overalls. I'm going to shoot him in the d@mn foot, but he shoots back. Think of him. I'm sorry I don't get to post much, but work, and farm, and a hard headed old man keep me busy.
My pop just had neck surgery again. 4 vertebrae now fused instead of 2. Doc's orders are not something he likes to follow. I get on him enough to know how much I care until it pisses him off. I'm just saying that it is hard to get men to slow down once they feel a little mortal.

Damned old farts forget that people need them healthy and well. You don't want to lose your father and we don't want to lose a well respected member. But, if it is so hard for Bobby to realize that people he has never met care about him, but more importantly, his family loves him; then maybe he should just be buried where he lies. No service, no wake, no nothing. I know that is harsh, but DAMN IT BOBBY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!

P.S. Before you shoot him in the foot, hide his ammo. Maybe long range shot.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-03-2009, 01:06 AM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

God Damn It Bobby!!

That's IT!!

I am coming over there and putting you in a two legged body cast, then I am taking your Kimber and Your Damn Duck until you SLOW THE F**K DOWN!!!

You only have one life - and I am speaking from experience here - SLOW DOWN and ENJOY IT!!!

JD

Old 06-03-2009, 02:27 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Is he on/taking BP meds?

Old 06-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #5

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Bobby, this is BS buddy!! Take it a little slower ya old fart!! FTF won't be the same without you bud. Let some of those young bucks run with the herd for a while!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Slow down Bobby!!! And where the hell's the duck?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 06-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Take care of yourself buddy. We have the FTF meet being planned and want you there.

Old 06-04-2009, 01:19 AM   #8
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Bobby, let a little of what you could get done today wait for tomorrow, that way you will have far more tomorrows. The heat get to the best of us so lighten up a little while it's so freaking hot.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.