Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   You guys think of bobbyb (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/you-guys-think-bobbyb-14425/)

JoshB 06-02-2009 09:39 PM

You guys think of bobbyb

The hard headed old jerk that I love to death is having problems with his B/P again. 180 over 110. He will not slow down. 90 degrees and wide open. Told the Doctor if he died with his boots on at the farm, tell the undertaker to put a smile on his face, and bury him in his overalls. I'm going to shoot him in the d@mn foot, but he shoots back. Think of him. I'm sorry I don't get to post much, but work, and farm, and a hard headed old man keep me busy.

skullcrusher 06-02-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshB (Post 112227)
The hard headed old jerk that I love to death is having problems with his B/P again. 180 over 110. He will not slow down. 90 degrees and wide open. Told the Doctor if he died with his boots on at the farm, tell the undertaker to put a smile on his face, and bury him in his overalls. I'm going to shoot him in the d@mn foot, but he shoots back. Think of him. I'm sorry I don't get to post much, but work, and farm, and a hard headed old man keep me busy.

My pop just had neck surgery again. 4 vertebrae now fused instead of 2. Doc's orders are not something he likes to follow. I get on him enough to know how much I care until it pisses him off. I'm just saying that it is hard to get men to slow down once they feel a little mortal.

Damned old farts forget that people need them healthy and well. You don't want to lose your father and we don't want to lose a well respected member. But, if it is so hard for Bobby to realize that people he has never met care about him, but more importantly, his family loves him; then maybe he should just be buried where he lies. No service, no wake, no nothing. I know that is harsh, but DAMN IT BOBBY, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! :mad:

P.S. Before you shoot him in the foot, hide his ammo. Maybe long range shot. :eek:

Dillinger 06-03-2009 01:06 AM

God Damn It Bobby!!

That's IT!!

I am coming over there and putting you in a two legged body cast, then I am taking your Kimber and Your Damn Duck until you SLOW THE F**K DOWN!!!

You only have one life - and I am speaking from experience here - SLOW DOWN and ENJOY IT!!! :mad:

JD

Benning Boy 06-03-2009 02:27 AM

Is he on/taking BP meds?

dunerunner 06-03-2009 04:02 AM

Bobby, this is BS buddy!! Take it a little slower ya old fart!! FTF won't be the same without you bud. Let some of those young bucks run with the herd for a while!!

CA357 06-03-2009 03:39 PM

Slow down Bobby!!! And where the hell's the duck?

Jo da Plumbr 06-03-2009 05:21 PM

Take care of yourself buddy. We have the FTF meet being planned and want you there.

WDB 06-04-2009 01:19 AM

Bobby, let a little of what you could get done today wait for tomorrow, that way you will have far more tomorrows. The heat get to the best of us so lighten up a little while it's so freaking hot.