Are you a Democrat, Republican or a Redneck

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Are you a Democrat, Republican or a Redneck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default Are you a Democrat, Republican or a Redneck

ARE YOU A DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN OR REDNECK?

Here is a simple test that will help you decide or conform your choice by reading the scenario and answering the question that follows.

You are walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly a terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife and charges at you. You are carrying Colt 1911 45 ACP and you are an expert shot. What do you do? Think carefully and choose an answer from A, B or C below.

A – Well that’s not enough information to answer the question. Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the pistol have an appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway? What message does this send to society and my children? Is it possible he would be happy with killing only me? Does he definitely want to kill me or would he be content just wounding me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he stabbed me? Should I call 911? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier and healthier street that would discourage such behavior? This is all so confusing. I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

B – Bang!!!

C- Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!!! Click (sound of reloading)… Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!!!

Daughter: Nice grouping Daddy! Were those Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Can I shoot the next one?

Wife: You ain’t takin’ that to the Taxidermist Clem.

If you answered A, you are a Democrat, If you answered B, you are a Republican. If you answered C, you are definitely a Redneck.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here