Xmas Gift Ideas for a 1 year old girl???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Xmas Gift Ideas for a 1 year old girl???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2011, 03:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Xmas Gift Ideas for a 1 year old girl???

Well, I'm looking for ideas for a Christmas gift for my daughter...... And birthday gifts, too. She was born on Xmas Eve last year, first and only kid, so, ANY IDEAS?

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2011, 03:34 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

A 1911?... soft plush type of course.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 11-14-2011, 03:35 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8855 Times on 3835 Posts
Likes Given: 1382

Well, an AR in 5.56 has moderate recoil, and if you get the collapsable stock version, they can handle it much easier in the playpen.........

Yes, I'm kidding. Anything bright, cuddly, or jingly (ummm- wait a minute- I just described ME!!!)

Seriously, they make some toys for kids that age- some that they can whack, make squeaky noises, etc. Books- they are called board books- thick pages, bright pictures, etc. Teddy bears are hard to go wrong on.

DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT NEED BATTERIES OR FLEA POWDER.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 11-14-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Old 11-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
Well, and AR in 5.56 has moderate recoil, and if you get the collapsable stock version, they can handle it much easier in the playpen.........

Yes, I'm kidding. Anything bright, cuddly, or jingly (ummm- wait a minute- I just described ME!!!)

Seriously, they make some toys for kids that age- some that they can whack, make squeaky noises, etc. Books- they are called board books- thick pages, bright pictures, etc. Teddy bears are hard to go wrong on.

DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT NEED BATTERIES OR FLEA POWDER.
Lol. Too late. She's got a 9 wk old chihuahua mix that she chases around the house like a banshee!

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 11-14-2011, 03:54 AM   #5

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsbadRanger06
Well, I'm looking for ideas for a Christmas gift for my daughter...... And birthday gifts, too. She was born on Xmas Eve last year, first and only kid, so, ANY IDEAS?
Dude its me mulie trust me she wants a dakota in 270 or a weatherby mark 5 accumark in 338 win mag. Lmao tell he mulie said happy b day

Old 11-14-2011, 04:09 AM   #6
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7102 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 8610

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post

I think C3 described himself much more accurately in the line right under his user name.

But C3 does have it right when he describes what your daughter might like. This is the time to enjoy buying them gifts because they are thrilled with pretty much anything. At that age, my kids also liked things they could pull or push while they walked around. Little wagons, toy shopping carts, etc. Also, my daughter always loved to have a soft, stuffed baby doll to hug and carry around. I'm telling you, little girls are born to nurture, even that young.

Please be sure the puppy has a 'safe spot' it can go to if it needs to rest. The pup should have somewhere to go where he can be left alone if and when it needs that. When my kids were very young, they were taught that if the dog was in it's crate, whether the crate door was open or shut, the dog must be left alone. When the dog came out of it's crate, they could play with it again.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #7

Liked 1978 Times on 1255 Posts
Likes Given: 1078

A nice pistol. She's too young to really do anything yet, so you'll get to take care of it for her.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 154 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 9

A cardboard box is always a great gift for a kid. Especially a big one. Endless playtime that the imagimation can run free. Even my 5 year old daughter loves playing with a box.

Brian

Brian

Old 11-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #9

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Anything with lights and buttons.

You'll be amazed how much of her life this will be effective criteria for something to entertain her...

EXPENDABLE

Old 11-14-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

A puppy, one who would grow with her, one who will protect her well into her teens!