Wyoming? Anyone Know any Facts?? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wyoming? Anyone Know any Facts??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 02:39 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Cowboys and Prairie Dogs huh?

I am betting with this information I will be able to eventually solicit Benning to bring his hat down for a visit.

If I update my resume', send it off, get an interview and actually get hired... LOL

Anyone know if they have loose CLASS III standards? Yeah, I can google them too.

I was wondering if someone had first hand experience, like "In this county they are great, but in THAT county you can forget about it because they are Nazi's about that sort of thing".
Dude, no f*****n s**t, get in there and hook a brother up. I am willing to relocate, and have no problem with taking over the whole state with you. We can do a campfire, eat beans, and fart together in manly bonding.

There is absolutely no reason to stay where you are. We'll get horses!

This could rock in an epic fashion....

Old 06-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
We can do a campfire, eat beans, and fart together in manly bonding.....
I can see an FTF Meet and Greet going something like this...

Old 06-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

That's what I'm talkin bout...

Old 06-18-2010, 03:05 PM   #14

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

OH and I forgot rockchucks. These are like the holy grail of varmint hunters. You got to go up high and climb over rocks and shoot from odd positions a true test of a hunter.

Old 06-18-2010, 04:37 PM   #15

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
Dude, no f*****n s**t, get in there and hook a brother up. I am willing to relocate, and have no problem with taking over the whole state with you. We can do a campfire, eat beans, and fart together in manly bonding.

There is absolutely no reason to stay where you are. We'll get horses!

This could rock in an epic fashion....

Hell, I'm in... I'll bring a couple of horses and a bunch of ammo.. beer.. and well... build the farts when I get there. Whooo Hooo sounds like fun.

Old 06-19-2010, 01:40 AM   #16
MGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
OH and I forgot rockchucks. These are like the holy grail of varmint hunters. You got to go up high and climb over rocks and shoot from odd positions a true test of a hunter.
Very true. I saw one while I was driving up to our cabin we have south of Glenrock last summer. I got out and only had my self defense rounds (MagSafe SWAT 46 gr.)
Had to jump over a few rocks but once I saw it I shot and hit it right in the torso. The round took almost all its guts out and pit it all over a rock a few feet away.
I should have taken a few pics but we did think of it at the time.

Old 06-19-2010, 03:05 AM   #17

I grew up in Loveland, Colo., about 40 miles south of Cheyenne, but been to Cheyenne, as a kid my parents used to take up there for the Frontier Days Rodeo (very cool), and have worked on helicopters all over the state, Wyoming has some very beautiful country within a half day drive from Cheyenne! But yeah as others have posted it can be a windy, cold place!
On the upside, it is a very conservative State compared to Colorado, which I had to leave years ago. I think the antelope population still outranks the people population. I don’t know anything about their FFL laws though.

I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.
-Ayn Rand

Old 06-19-2010, 06:15 AM   #18

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

M y favorite in-law is from Wyoming. Yah, it's cold and windy. You'll be making enough to buy a coat. It's HIGH elevation which will surprise you. Elk hunting takes place over 8000 ft. No joke when you've been living at 200 like I have the last 30 years. Go there, have fun.