Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > WTS: 1966 Vintage Philadelphia Gum Football Cards

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default WTS: 1966 Vintage Philadelphia Gum Football Cards

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong area, but I couldn't figure out the best section for this.

I have an almost complete set of 1966 Philadelphia Gum Football Cards. These cards are in near mint condition. Included in the set are several hall of famers, i.e. Mike Ditka, Gene Hickerson, Bob Lilly,Herb Adderley, and more. There are several rookie cards as well. I'd like to sell some of these cards or trade them to fund my firearm hobby (addiction). Please let me know if you're interested.

p.s.

Here's a link to a site that lists the many of the cards that I have in my collection. These are not my prices, nor is this my website. I just used it as a reference to let you know what I have. Let me know which ones you're interested in. I have pics of all of them. Thanks!!!

1966 Philadelphia football cards - Nearmint's Vintage Football Cards

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Tags
1966, football cards, philadelphia gum, vintage