is it wrong - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > is it wrong

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2013, 03:15 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
you have a phobia. you need to address that.
and or, where ever youre living? you need to move. it doesnt sound safe if its making you think that.

so yes its wrong.
it tells me you trust in you gun more than God and have low self esteem and an inability to properly handle a life situation without a gun nearby.

im more afraid of shaky gun owners who can go off like a loose cannon, than i am of crooks with guns.
God mite be busy elsewhere -----

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 01-24-2013, 04:16 PM   #22

Liked 740 Times on 490 Posts
Likes Given: 798

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter View Post
Then to a certain extent I understand it so long that your not hugging the wall's of your house knee's bent checking the angles and executing a forward roll into the kitchen... in order to make a sandwich. Then that's ok . ;-D
You might be a gun nut if.....

Old 01-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
you have a phobia. you need to address that.
and or, where ever youre living? you need to move. it doesnt sound safe if its making you think that.

so yes its wrong.
it tells me you trust in you gun more than God and have low self esteem and an inability to properly handle a life situation without a gun nearby.

im more afraid of shaky gun owners who can go off like a loose cannon, than i am of crooks with guns.
Some people may not be able to move due to being broke, or other circumstances. This is not about trusting God or having self esteem either, this is about not trusting people, which is fully understandable. To put it simply, this is a ****ty world full of bad people that could do you harm. Your not paranoid for carrying a gun, your smart because you know that there will always be a chance that someone could try to hurt you.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #24
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 699 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Depends on where you live. If you are in a high crime area I see no fault in your thinking.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 01-24-2013, 06:53 PM   #25

Liked 1099 Times on 796 Posts
Likes Given: 565

If you live in a small house its best to keep one close , no really any time to run and get one . My place , once in the door you can be anywhere in the house to 2-3 seconds but I have kids so I cant keep them too close .
Boy did climb in my truck with my judge on the seat , It had the security system on but he still picked it up and moved so he could drive . Scared the hell out of me , I was proud he did not play with it but I still scolded him a bit . If they see one of mine they both say '' Daddies gun ! No play with daddies gun NO NO ''
so they are getting there .

Danger is real , Fear is a option

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #26

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Operation: Bologna Sandwich

Breach and clear!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Linus had his blanket.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #28

Liked 87 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Operation: Bologna Sandwich

Breach and clear!
"seal team six, this is bravo two zero we have a situation and need you to H.A.L.O to the kitchen. " "bravo two zero, this is seal team six, we are approximately two mike mikes away from the rally point and waiting for orders " "seal team six, proceed to target ""bravo two zero, this is seal team six we have a positive id and can confirm that the selami has gone off "" seal team six, this is bravo two zero light em up " "bravo two zero, this is seal team six wait out wait out! (bang, bang )tango down the salami is down. Bravo two zero we request immediate medivac we have collateral damage an apple struddle has been wasted. ""Seal team six this is bravo two zero extract to the LZ. Hoohaa.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #29

Liked 257 Times on 150 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcshooter View Post
"seal team six, this is bravo two zero we have a situation and need you to H.A.L.O to the kitchen. " "bravo two zero, this is seal team six, we are approximately two mike mikes away from the rally point and waiting for orders " "seal team six, proceed to target ""bravo two zero, this is seal team six we have a positive id and can confirm that the selami has gone off "" seal team six, this is bravo two zero light em up " "bravo two zero, this is seal team six wait out wait out! (bang, bang )tango down the salami is down. Bravo two zero we request immediate medivac we have collateral damage an apple struddle has been wasted. ""Seal team six this is bravo two zero extract to the LZ. Hoohaa.
I am so about to make a hammy sammich like this. LOL. I can just see my wife's face when the flash bang goes off in the fridge.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #30

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin556

I am so about to make a hammy sammich like this. LOL. I can just see my wife's face when the flash bang goes off in the fridge.
What fridge?