Wow!!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Wow!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 03:07 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default Wow!!!!

I'm watching the local news and a benefit concert held in the Bass Pro parking lot of Springfield, Mo. has raised $310 thousand for Joplin, Mo.. That blows me away. Really makes me proud to live here.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-03-2011, 03:16 AM   #2

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

And the money is still rolling in! I love it. This is who we are!

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7

Old 06-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #3

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

WOW! That is AMAZING Humanitarian Response!

Kudos to you and your fellow, uh, shoppers? Members? Socially conscious, like minded consumers??

JD

Old 06-03-2011, 03:29 AM   #4

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Yes but where are all the do gooder celebrities who b*&^h & moan about the "poor" people who deserve better from the government. You don't see them on TV or flocking to Mo. What a bunch of libtard a%$hats.

This really burns me that everyone who has been flooded along the Mississippi for years have cleaned things up on their own, any natural disasters within the U.S with the exception of New Orleans, everyone takes care of the problems and restorations themselves. Nobama goes out and hugs a few people and SMILING as he walked through the debris filled streets promising help. Has anyone seen anything or anyone other than local people and the Red Cross? What a dirtbag.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.