Originally Posted by TekGreg
Really? Me too! I hadn't known of anyone else until now. Poison Oak and Poison Ivy both have no affect on my skin. I once opened a laceration against a poison oak branch and it welted up a little, but no rash or anything - it didn't even itch. Between that and the fact that I don't get hangovers, I was hated by most of the guys I hunted with. :P
My grandfather was the same. My dad can get within a 100 yards of it and have it all over him. One year he got it in his lungs and had to take shots. Me and the ex decided to do the dirty in the woods one time. She ended up with it all over her ars and the back of her legs(guess we know who was on bottom). Me nothing. Ya I know way to much information there!!!!!
As far as the hangovers all I have to say is you lucky thing you.