Would You Rather.... - Page 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Would You Rather....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #141
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
WYR,

Eat dinner with: John Gacey
Or
Jeffery Dahemer?

At their house.
Mmmmm long pig. Lol
I think Gacey would be more fun.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #142
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

OK I got one.
Would you rather....
Put your scrotum in a garbage disposal or give up your guns?

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #143

Liked 74 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 204

No one likes that much pain mountainman13! lol!

How about would you rather....
Go back in time and meet your ancestors? (pre 1800)
or
Go way ahead in time and meet your great grandchildren? (post 2200)

Old 09-12-2013, 03:11 AM   #144
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1786 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterofAres View Post

or
Go back an meet my ancestors, since I have no children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren (that I know of).

Would you rather be able to make a series of small changes to past history or make one big change to past history?

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Last edited by DFlynt; 09-12-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-12-2013, 03:13 AM   #145

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
WYR bang Michelle Obama or a cactus??
Why bring Hillary Clinton in to this!?!?!?!

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

People Like This 
Old 09-12-2013, 05:02 AM   #146
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1795 Times on 1093 Posts
Likes Given: 2027

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
OK I got one.
Would you rather....
Scrotum. My garbage disposal hasn't worked for years!!!

WYR, drive a souped up Camaro (but be required to obey all speed limits) or drive a souped up Yaris (with no speed limit)?

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Last edited by Balota; 09-12-2013 at 05:05 AM.
People Like This 
Old 09-12-2013, 05:10 AM   #147
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1552 Times on 950 Posts
Likes Given: 7926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
I think I'd rather get twerked by a porcupine. Just the thought of either of those options has me running for the mental eye bleach!!!
just remember this. Not only can what has been seen never be unseen, but the same can be said for what has been heard. (Wonders to self if anyone makes ear bleach.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
WYR bang Michelle Obama or a cactus??
Cactus. I can burn the needles off first.

Quote:
Cactus. I can pull out the spines and the pain would be gone in a couple of weeks.
The other, oooooooooooo! I'd never get that outta my brain till the day I died.
'nuff said.

Quote:
WYR,

Eat dinner with: John Gacey
Or
Jeffery Dahemer?

At their house.
Did a report on serial killers in a criminal justice class that was offered by our local vocational school. I found the Gacey case extremely interesting. I would have to say table for 2 at the clown's house. Maybe I could get a couple good recepies from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
OK I got one.
Would you rather....
Either way, I think I would walk away less of a man. i would have to say the guns. I can replace MOST of my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterofAres View Post

or
Given the fact that i am sterile, I would have to say meet my ancestors. i am the last of my line. Only chance of grandkids is my step-daughter, but hey, it what is in the heart that matters. Not what's in the genes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynt View Post
Go back an meet my ancestors, since I have no children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren (that I know of).

Would you rather be able to make a series of small changes to past history or make one big change to past history?
Just being in the past could cause both. Imagine beeing back in 1958, and dropping a 1991 dime in a pay phone. Number 1, the coin would not be accepted by the phone because of the weight difference between modern coins and the old silver ones. Number 2, say it got stuck and a repair man found it. Ever heard of the butterfly effect?.

Case in point, let's say that you went back to the 1920s, and killed Hitler while he was in jail. The fall out from doing so would be the loss of the interstate highway system, we might not have landed on the moon or it would have been delayed, no VW beetle, and the holocaust might have never happened. Or WWII could have been a sh!t storm that makes Vietnam, Korea, and both Gulf wars seem mild by comparison. Just something to consider.

I would have to say neither on this one.

Would you rather shoot your self in the foot with a .22, or nail your hand to a pallet with a nail gun?

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

People Like This 
Old 09-12-2013, 05:25 AM   #148
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 580 Times on 343 Posts
Likes Given: 3355

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post

just remember this. Not only can what has been seen never be unseen, but the same can be said for what has been heard. (Wonders to self if anyone makes ear bleach.)

Cactus. I can burn the needles off first.

'nuff said.

Did a report on serial killers in a criminal justice class that was offered by our local vocational school. I found the Gacey case extremely interesting. I would have to say table for 2 at the clown's house. Maybe I could get a couple good recepies from him.

Either way, I think I would walk away less of a man. i would have to say the guns. I can replace MOST of my collection.

Given the fact that i am sterile, I would have to say meet my ancestors. i am the last of my line. Only chance of grandkids is my step-daughter, but hey, it what is in the heart that matters. Not what's in the genes.

Just being in the past could cause both. Imagine beeing back in 1958, and dropping a 1991 dime in a pay phone. Number 1, the coin would not be accepted by the phone because of the weight difference between modern coins and the old silver ones. Number 2, say it got stuck and a repair man found it. Ever heard of the butterfly effect?.

Case in point, let's say that you went back to the 1920s, and killed Hitler while he was in jail. The fall out from doing so would be the loss of the interstate highway system, we might not have landed on the moon or it would have been delayed, no VW beetle, and the holocaust might have never happened. Or WWII could have been a sh!t storm that makes Vietnam, Korea, and both Gulf wars seem mild by comparison. Just something to consider.

I would have to say neither on this one.

Would you rather shoot your self in the foot with a .22, or nail your hand to a pallet with a nail gun?
A friend of mine that does roofing accidentally shot himself in the foot with a nail gun, to the roof. It was frigging hilarious.

I also stepped on a nail when I was 8, went clean through, so I'd go with shooting my foot with a .22

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 09-12-2013, 05:44 AM   #149
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post

I'd take the nail based on the fact that it wouldn't expand like a bullet would, causing less damage. (plus, most nails aren't almost a quarter of an inch thick.)

Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 AM   #150
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6562 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
A friend of mine that does roofing accidentally shot himself in the foot with a nail gun, to the roof. It was frigging hilarious.

I also stepped on a nail when I was 8, went clean through, so I'd go with shooting my foot with a .22
I've stepped on a nail too. Luckily it went between the toes. Made short work of my boot soles.