Would you rather - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Would you rather

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2014, 09:43 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 403 Times on 229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
If you have Faith in your marriage and the two of you truly "Love " each other, you don't go to bed Angry at each other, and whatever the issue is , you talk it out. A Good Part is also knowing when to Say "I'm Sorry" too...

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk
Know when to say sorry lol? You mean just say sorry regardless haha. I find that sucking up my pride and apologizing for everything just works with my wife. Sometimes we go to bed "silent" but not mad. I'm working on the silent part though. Thankfully my wife and I cane from good parent who are still married. Morals and family go a long way for both of us.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:05 PM   #62
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3269 Times on 2223 Posts
Likes Given: 699

If thats what you think brother,..then good luck to you. I am Not "Always" wrong by saying "Im sorry"

Cindy: I waited over 15 years between Marriages. I did not meet "MzGrn" until I was Almost 41, and she was 38. As long as your not "Really Picky" like one ex-friend of my wife's, who starts ripping Guys apart and ordering them around on the first date,..you won't be 52 and single like she is...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...
People Like This 
Old 07-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #63
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 89 Times on 49 Posts
Likes Given: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
That is absolutely true. People used to say that to me and that's exactly what happened. I used to hate when people would say that to me. But love happened to me when I was trying to avoid it. LOL
Same here. My husband is #2 for me and I'm #3 for him. But we finally got it right. I had sworn off men and was just focusing on my boys when I met this Louisiana Cajun. Don't get me wrong...no one can make me fighting mad quicker than he can, but he can calm me down, too.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:56 PM   #64
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoniJo View Post
Same here. My husband is #2 for me and I'm #3 for him. But we finally got it right. I had sworn off men and was just focusing on my boys when I met this Louisiana Cajun. Don't get me wrong...no one can make me fighting mad quicker than he can, but he can calm me down, too.
i am on my third and i am my current wife's third husband. sometimes, third time is the charm!

i am very lucky, because my wife is more than just my wife, she's also my friend and the most important part of my life.

lot men like to use the saying, "if mommas not happy, nobodys happy" well for me if something makes my wife unhappy, that makes me unhappy and trust me, no one wants me unhappy when it comes to making my wife unhappy.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:57 PM   #65

Liked 931 Times on 496 Posts
Likes Given: 680

I'm an alpha male all the way. I will dominate know matter what. Any man who isn't throws the laws of nature out of whack. Never and I mean ever care what a woman wants you to do. On the other shoe she can do what ever she wants as both are faithful. Nevr asked a woman not once if I could something. Never will.

USMC 74-78

Old 07-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #66
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2215 Times on 1547 Posts
Likes Given: 1148

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
I'm an alpha male all the way. I will dominate know matter what.
Have you posted this in Classifieds?

Old 07-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
I'm an alpha male all the way. I will dominate know matter what. Any man who isn't throws the laws of nature out of whack. Never and I mean ever care what a woman wants you to do. On the other shoe she can do what ever she wants as both are faithful. Nevr asked a woman not once if I could something. Never will.
Wow. And how much money are you leaving them on the night stand before they leave? Do you pay for their cab or is it included in the price? ; )

Old 07-01-2014, 10:41 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
If thats what you think brother,..then good luck to you. I am Not "Always" wrong by saying "Im sorry"

Cindy: I waited over 15 years between Marriages. I did not meet "MzGrn" until I was Almost 41, and she was 38. As long as your not "Really Picky" like one ex-friend of my wife's, who starts ripping Guys apart and ordering them around on the first date,..you won't be 52 and single like she is...

Ha thanks but my attempt at sarcasm obviously sucks lol. I don't have that kind of relationship with my wife. We play fair but it's definetly never one sided. Apologies go both ways.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #69
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3269 Times on 2223 Posts
Likes Given: 699

Yeah, they do....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 07-01-2014, 11:13 PM   #70

Doc I hope you know I was kidding in both comments. All smiles through both replies. Hope all is well!