You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Would you rather


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #21
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 7
Liked 22400 Times on 12495 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
I'd have to say this thread.

I'll go with the werewolf myself. Like Axxe I have plenty of experience in that department after my first marriage.

Note to self. next time I'm at Wally's pick up the jumbo pack of Midol...........
werewolf, shedevil, the possessed, it's all pretty much the same when describing my first wife!

funny thing, one time my first wife said she hated me more than anything she had ever hated before. to which i asked, "then what was your reason for marrying me in the first place?" to which she didn't have an answer.
Axxe55 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:36 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rn-cindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Working off the rent...on RGs farm S/W OhiO
Posts: 3,156
Liked 3957 Times on 1987 Posts
Likes Given: 6555

Default

Dont you guys have a garage,or barn, or basement to go hide in for a while after you get the Misses all riled up......Jeez...this is basic stuff... Even a dog knows to go hide somewhere after he poops on the carpet....
__________________
Blue lives matter.............

Last edited by rn-cindy; 06-16-2014 at 11:40 PM.
rn-cindy is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:33 AM   #23
The Balota's
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Glenpool, Oklahoma
Posts: 27,642
Liked 10560 Times on 6296 Posts
Likes Given: 15590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
werewolf, shedevil, the possessed, it's all pretty much the same when describing my first wife!

funny thing, one time my first wife said she hated me more than anything she had ever hated before. to which i asked, "then what was your reason for marrying me in the first place?" to which she didn't have an answer.
Damn! That's harsh.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:10 AM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Franklin1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 565
Liked 496 Times on 274 Posts
Likes Given: 975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn-cindy View Post
Dont you guys have a garage,or barn, or basement to go hide in for a while after you get the Misses all riled up......Jeez...this is basic stuff... Even a dog knows to go hide somewhere after he poops on the carpet....
My dog eats it...
__________________
Does "Shall not be infringed" not mean anything to you?!
Franklin1995 is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:18 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rn-cindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Working off the rent...on RGs farm S/W OhiO
Posts: 3,156
Liked 3957 Times on 1987 Posts
Likes Given: 6555

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin1995 View Post
My dog eats it...
........He must be a liberal....avid recycler
__________________
Blue lives matter.............
rn-cindy is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:19 AM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Franklin1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 565
Liked 496 Times on 274 Posts
Likes Given: 975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn-cindy View Post
........He must be a liberal....recycles
I kinda like it. It means that I don't have to clean it up
__________________
Does "Shall not be infringed" not mean anything to you?!
Franklin1995 is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:26 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rn-cindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Working off the rent...on RGs farm S/W OhiO
Posts: 3,156
Liked 3957 Times on 1987 Posts
Likes Given: 6555

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin1995 View Post
I kinda like it. It means that I don't have to clean it up
I dont know what to say about that......
__________________
Blue lives matter.............
rn-cindy is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:34 AM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Franklin1995's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 565
Liked 496 Times on 274 Posts
Likes Given: 975

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn-cindy View Post
I dont know what to say about that......
My cat eats his own puke too. I've got some stupid pets I do clean up the puke though. My sister gets the dog poop because technically it's "her dog", yet my dad and I have to take care of it all the time...
__________________
Does "Shall not be infringed" not mean anything to you?!
Franklin1995 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:11 AM   #29
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 73
Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default

be smarter in your choice of dates, much less marriage, for god's sake. If she doesn't love hunting, shooting, picking up brass and casting bullets, look further.

for one thing, you can find thousands of 3rd world women, who will do ANYTHING to come to America, who are doctors, physicists, engineers, etc. Sure, she'll dump you after she gets US citizenship, but that takes almost 6 years. Do you have a 5 year warranty on a US woman? :-) rinse, repeat as needed. get PAID, man, 30k per year.
uanda is offline  
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:22 AM   #30
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
rn-cindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Working off the rent...on RGs farm S/W OhiO
Posts: 3,156
Liked 3957 Times on 1987 Posts
Likes Given: 6555

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uanda View Post
be smarter in your choice of dates, much less marriage, for god's sake. If she doesn't love hunting, shooting, picking up brass and casting bullets, look further.

for one thing, you can find thousands of 3rd world women, who will do ANYTHING to come to America, who are doctors, physicists, engineers, etc. Sure, she'll dump you after she gets US citizenship, but that takes almost 6 years. Do you have a 5 year warranty on a US woman? :-) rinse, repeat as needed. get PAID, man, 30k per year.
Where can i get a 5 yr lease on a good man.....? If he dosnt speak English, that might be a plus.... And if i pick up your brass...i'm keeping it....
__________________
Blue lives matter.............
rn-cindy is offline  
kfox75 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes