Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Would you like to play a game? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/would-you-like-play-game-95664/)

Argyle_Armoring 08-18-2013 05:50 PM

Would you like to play a game?

Hello Dr. Falken. Hello Joshua.

Let's play a game. The name of this game is: Innocent or Guilty?

A game where the rules are made up and the points don't matter.

The mission, should you choose to accept it, is to guess whether the person depicted in the picture is innocent or guilty. The person posting the photo must NOT include details of the crime. After someone guesses correctly, the original poster of the picture posts the details of the crime to show if the person in the picture is Innocent or Guilty. The person who guesses correctly gets a point and is then charged with posting a new picture and then details after a correct guess.

This game allows us (the spectators) to be judge, jury, and executioner without any real life consequences. So let's have some fun making fun of other people at their expense.

I'll start.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Sox_081713.jpg

So, is he Innocent or Guilty? What say ye?

mountainman13 08-18-2013 06:14 PM

Interesting concept.
He Looks like he may be a bit developmentally challenged.
So I'll push the boundaries and say
Not guilty.
Edit:
Are we going off of the truth or the court findings??? Lol

Devin556 08-18-2013 06:26 PM

I'm gonna say guilty. He just has that " I'm gonna skin you alive and eat your brain" look goin on.

sparky80 08-18-2013 06:32 PM

I know who he is. So not going to play. But uh never mind.

Argyle_Armoring 08-18-2013 06:45 PM

Ding Ding Ding!!!

Jared Remy, 34, pleaded not guilty in Waltham District Court on Friday on charges of murder and domestic assault and battery in the killing of Martel, 27.

In court, prosecutors described a brutal and determined attack, saying Jared Remy assaulted Martel in the kitchen, living room, on a stairway and then pinned her to the ground in the patio where he stabbed her several times. At least one neighbor who tried to help Martel was driven back when Remy slashed at him, a prosecutor told a judge in court. Remy was arrested at the scene, his clothes soaked in the victim's blood.
That same day, Jared Remy had been released on personal recognizance in an open assault and battery case in which Martel was the alleged victim. Remy has a violent criminal history, including a total of 15 criminal charges since 1998, according to Waltham court records. He has been accused of assaulting five people -- including four women -- and was involved in at least three restraining orders, including one in which he was the plaintiff. He was employed as a member of the Red Sox security staff before being fired in 2008 after he was implicated as a steroids dealer. Remy admitted to using steroids.

Now you have to post a new picture of someone different.

Devin556 08-18-2013 09:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here you go. what say yee?

JW357 08-18-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring
Ding Ding Ding!!!

Jared Remy, 34, pleaded not guilty in Waltham District Court on Friday on charges of murder and domestic assault and battery in the killing of Martel, 27.

In court, prosecutors described a brutal and determined attack, saying Jared Remy assaulted Martel in the kitchen, living room, on a stairway and then pinned her to the ground in the patio where he stabbed her several times. At least one neighbor who tried to help Martel was driven back when Remy slashed at him, a prosecutor told a judge in court. Remy was arrested at the scene, his clothes soaked in the victim's blood.
That same day, Jared Remy had been released on personal recognizance in an open assault and battery case in which Martel was the alleged victim. Remy has a violent criminal history, including a total of 15 criminal charges since 1998, according to Waltham court records. He has been accused of assaulting five people -- including four women -- and was involved in at least three restraining orders, including one in which he was the plaintiff. He was employed as a member of the Red Sox security staff before being fired in 2008 after he was implicated as a steroids dealer. Remy admitted to using steroids.

Now you have to post a new picture of someone different.

So wait, I'm confused. He pleaded not guilty but aren't we guessing the verdict? Or are we supposed to guess how they plead?

Also, was this this past Friday? So no verdict yet?

boatme98 08-18-2013 10:19 PM

Don't know the lady. Maybe one of the YK 12 trespassers?

Jared Remey I know of. I'm originally from Ma.

boatme98 08-18-2013 10:23 PM

Warning, quick hijack....

Jared Remy-
Anyone here remember the old Bugs Bunny cartoons?
If so, think back. Jared looks just like the wrestler Bugs used to tangle with!

Possibly separated at birth?

mrm14 08-18-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatme98 (Post 1339528)
Warning, quick hijack....

Jared Remy-
Anyone here remember the old Bugs Bunny cartoons?
If so, think back. Jared looks just like the wrestler Bugs used to tangle with!

Possibly separated at birth?

Here Ya' go...