Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Worst gun blooper you've ever seen (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/worst-gun-blooper-youve-ever-seen-17439/)

dynastyofnext 08-28-2009 05:42 AM

Worst gun blooper you've ever seen

So today I was especially bored so I put on the spanish soaps to look at some big boobs for a bit. The scene was some kind of swat or military taking a farm land and they were doing close ups of the soldiers and their weapons. When it got to one guy he was holding his gun in the standard about to enter stance, but his gun's slide was all the way on the second safety. Horrible director should of caught that. Oh no boobs in that one by the way.

So someone else share one.

IGETEVEN 08-28-2009 05:45 AM

Boobs or bloopers? :confused:

Shotgun Shooter 08-28-2009 05:47 AM

Bloopers. He was talking about boobs on the soap. There were no boobs in the show about the gun blooper.

S.S.

Benning Boy 08-28-2009 05:48 AM

When Rambo, John J. discharges a LAW in a chopper full of guys who'd already been through enough.

Backblast area clear, anyone?

IGETEVEN 08-28-2009 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 152075)
When Rambo, John J. discharges a LAW in a chopper full of guys who'd already been through enough.

Backblast area clear, anyone?

Indeed, that was a major blooper there, no doubt in my military mind. :eek:

Jack

orangello 08-28-2009 03:37 PM

It's the little, obvious goofs that annoy me. Almost every time somebody shoots a semi-auto pistol on a tv show/movie, they show the slide locking back after the shot (presumably due to an empty magazine). Then the person will fire another shot. Safety first n all, but that blows goats.

TXnorton 08-28-2009 03:43 PM

I don't watch much TV or go see many movies. I do read a lot, and I am always amazed how wrong most authors get it when it comes to guns. I just read a bit last night where the sheriff's sidearm (a SAA .45 Long Colt) was described as "double action". I often see references of .45 Auto pistols as "revolvers".

Benning Boy 08-28-2009 05:05 PM

If anyone has contemplated it, never EVER wrap an ammo belt around your body, over the shoulder, etc.

If the choke out doesn't get you, the gun climbing up to your face will.

Don't ask me how I know.

IGETEVEN 08-28-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 152212)
If anyone has contemplated it, never EVER wrap an ammo belt around your body, over the shoulder, etc.

If the choke out doesn't get you, the gun climbing up to your face will.

Don't ask me how I know.

LMAO......just spit water all over my dog to keep it off of my monitor. :D

Jack

Dillinger 08-28-2009 05:12 PM

Some of the worst was on that TV show Flashpoint. Tango and I were tearing that show to pieces on a weekly basis.

One episode the "sniper" had the solution, finger tightening on the trigger, and his bolt handle was up on his weapon. :rolleyes:

Another classic, same guy, has a bolt action rifle, covering his partner and the damn scope is mounted UPSIDE DOWN!!

Then there was an episode of CSI:Miami where they were tracking a true sniper, and the guy was taking out civilians with something called "A kill zone". This was the placing of three bullets, in three victim's heads, in a left to right fashion.

First victim, hit above the Right Eyebrow.
Second victim, hit dead center between the eyes.
Third victim, hit above the Left Eyebrow.

That was the killer announcing how good he was, because he was shooting the "Kill Zone"

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Over?!?! :eek:

JD