Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Worst anime scene in history

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Worst anime scene in history

after seeing the oscar i decided to my own award The first "Worst Anime Scene", so enjoy relax and shoot your PC in anger over these really bad scenes.

Or first award for "butchering the english language" goes to.......

"Itazura na Kiss "!!

the second award for "Worst car chase" goes to.......

"Polyphonica"

the third award for "Worst anime show i can believe you allow your kids to watch in america" goes to........

YuGiOh

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-02-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

well for me the reason i play video game or watch a couple anime is because i never really had the chance to. The reason was my parents was very very strict on my education and upbringing. Im not mad at them for it but i did miss out on alot things that a kids would enjoy at their age. now that im a adult i guess im just making up for it.