Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > World's Ugliest dog dies at 17

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default World's Ugliest dog dies at 17

World's ugliest dog dies aged 17

June 4, 2010 - 9:45AM

Miss Ellie, a small, bug-eyed Chinese Crested Hairless dog whose pimples and lolling tongue helped her win Animal Planet's World's Ugliest Dog contest last year, has died at age 17 after a career in resort showbusiness in the Smoky Mountains.

The Mountain Press reported on Thursday that Ellie starred in shows at the Comedy Barn in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

She also appeared on The Animal Planet cable show, Dogs 101, and was on billboards and in a commercial.

Pigeon Forge mayor Keith Whaley proclaimed November 12 as Miss Ellie Day for her owner's efforts to raise money for the local humane society. Over the years, Ellie helped raise more than $100,000 for the Sevier County Humane Society.

She will be cremated.

World's ugliest dog dies aged 17

^^Maybe World's Second Ugliest dog?

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Well it was 17yrs old and it was the ugliest dog in america I think its in doggie heaven LOL

I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered

Old 06-04-2010, 04:37 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Those dogs remind me of my sister's dog; it is incredibly ugly with a natural white mohawk & constantly lolling tongue.

most flattering angle, doesn't show off teeth & lolling etc. Dog looks better from distance. Mohawk looks more gray.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 06-08-2010 at 09:54 PM. Reason: found pic

Old 06-04-2010, 04:41 AM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Thats not an ugly dog, thats cougar bait.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 06-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #5

Liked 1616 Times on 944 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

That was not a dog. It was food or maybe a chew toy for a real dog

I went to high school with a guy that had a dog so ugly that the kids in his neighborhood would kick the crap out of it all the time. When the vet bills got too high he just started shaving Quaaludes up for it. The thing always seemed to get out somehow. I think the thing liked the pain pills

Old 06-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #6

Default Dog???

The original canine was the wolf.. Humans are really demented and evil to do that to a wolf... A canine perfect in it's generations as created by God. Only humans could $$%kup a creature like that....

Old 06-08-2010, 11:45 PM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Oh, I thought this was going to be a Helen Thomas thread..... Guess I should have noticed it said "dog" and not "bi...."

9x18=Makarov

Old 06-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #8

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizy View Post
The original canine was the wolf.. Humans are really demented and evil to do that to a wolf... A canine perfect in it's generations as created by God. Only humans could $$%kup a creature like that....

I agree; only humans could subvert something so majestic into...that. The only dog anywhere close to what the original canine would have been like is the dingo, although few are completely purebred now due to mating with domestic dogs:

Quote:
The Australian Dingo is a domestic dog which has adapted to life as a wild dog. Its original ancestors are thought to have arrived with humans from southeast Asia thousands of years ago, when dogs were still relatively undomesticated and closer to their wild Asian Gray Wolf parent species, Canis lupus. Since that time, life largely apart from people and other dogs, together with the demands of Australian ecology, has caused them to develop features and instincts that distinguish them from all other dogs, and to maintain ancient characteristics that unite them, along with other primitive dogs, into a taxon named after them Canis lupus dingo and separate them from the familiar, common dog, Canis lupus familiaris.
Australian Dingo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D